Search results

1. R

Any E92 M3 owners here? Can share your 10 cents on this car and ownership?

The only m3 with a V8, sounds fantastic and looks aggressive. What about ownership? wear & tear? Daily driven? fuel consumption? how does it feel to own one? :adore::adore::driver::driver:
  2. satria gti check engine light issue

hey guys, recently have check engine light issue after long drive. driving midway on highway and check engine light came out. car was running fine and did not have any signs or feeling or jerks, constraints, etc. i remember having tps issue before as the connection was loose before. Now the...
  3. Need some knowledge on 4g92 ECU

Recently was having a talk with my buddies and the ecu topic was brought up. One of my fren using maxxecu on his turbo kelisa and spent a lot for the ecu la. Another one said shouldn't have done that and instead went with a 4g92 ecu. Apparently he claims that the ecu can rechip to 256bit and...
  4. Finally getting rid of my 4g13

So I finally got fed up with my engine. NOT because it has no power, like seriously it was fun having to drive around town and not worrying about fuel in this little engine. But its been costing me unnecessary expenses. So I've made up my mind to disregard the small cc and op for something...
  5. RSS Sport Disc Brake Pad Kit

Good morning everyone, hope everyone is doing well in this pandemic and abiding SOP at all times. Came across an aftermarket brake kit brand in Mudah and was wondering if anyone can vouch for this brand? The price also seems reasonable in my book considering what is being offered in the ad, but...
  6. Engine mounts and brackets

So out of nowhere I happen to find out that my civic engine mount bracket (the one of the right side when we look at the engine) happen to break.. something that’s usually the opposite where the mounts break and the brackets stay solid.. what’s bothering me the most is the fact that I still fear...
  7. Is buying those Thailand seats any good?

I’m really hesitant to wanna buy original recaro seats because I’m afraid the cushion might be damaged due to my passengers having to rest their ass on the side cushion everytime they step into the car :banghead:.. are those Thailand seats posted in IG any good? In terms of colour fading and the...
  8. EG overheating, oil temp 100’c and water temp 80-95’c

Few months into ownership of my lovely chilli. Owh wait, now I got overheating issues.. Noticed that if I drive hard/long enough through out the day, my oil temp starts shooting up.. stop at the traffic light or stuck in jam, water temp also rising up to 90+++.. using SARD radiator (short one)...
  9. Advan AD08

trying to scavenge around to find 15’ AD08 Someone is offering me bout 380 (with installation and alignment) a piece so want to survey other places as well.. any recommendations?
  10. Did I make a financial mistake buying an EG?

Okay I might get ignored or maybe get schooled by some of the shifus here about buying a Honda but here I go. Yes I bought a Honda eg6 with a b16b in it for quite the price.. wait for it, 37k! The mods arent much, spoon ecu,spoon intake,race clutch,pistons and head all stock,offset headers and...
  11. Ownership of Silvia

any silvia owners in the house? Who am I kiddin definitely got owners in the forum..haha Would like to get your input on the cost and also what’s it like if owning a silvia (13,14,15) and anyone who daily’s it. :))
  12. Polo 1.2 TSI worth modding?

Is the small 1.2l engine capable of churning out a few extra ponies? My buddy just kena tapao with myvi, now he asking if anything can be done? Plus im guessing the myvi has aftermarket ecu
  13. Kia Stinger GT and Alfa Romeo guiliafnujndiausdn

So we already have the BMW M2 in the Malaysian market and it seems that there's no competitors for the M2. But im quite surprised because the Alfa Romeo or the least, the Stinger GT isn't yet in malaysian market. Of course there's two Gulia's in Malaysia, one in red owned by someone and the...
  14. R

Penang make some noise

Penang thread so inactive. Come la do a meetup after raya. Stock or modified dont care lets meetup and talk cars yooo
  15. Mods for non mivec 1.3 satria (Budget later we talk la)

I posted this thread a long while ago asking what mods to do,one of ya'll suggested that I do a inspection on the current state of my engine and replace/repair what is necessary.GOOD NEWS ITS DONE.Had to change a few spark plugs cause i noticed a bit of lag sometimes (ya'll understand...
  16. Your satria not mivec cannot find bodykit myth

Im literally at the edge of crying cause I can’t get any shop to offer me a bodykit for my satria..Almost all the satria I see got good looking and clean bodykit and then there’s my factory built looking car..Is it really true since my satria isn’t mivec so the fitment isn’t correct and I can’t...
  17. Applying for racing license(Competition license) in Malaysia

Hey peeps,was going through some articles and came across the story about this local kid who does GT3 races.Quiet a famous guy I think since he's friends with the prince of Johor.What got me wondering now is where does one apply for the racing/competition license in order to compete?I did some...
  18. Mods for my 1.3 satria

Hey peeps,new here btw.Welp i started this thread do get some opinions and also help on mods for my 1.3 satria.I know I know,it’s a 1.3 and I would be wasting much money on doing mods and might as well use that money for a 4g63 or such,but the thing is I want to maintain the 1.3l engine and also...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

after a lesson i spent my weekend went to KL n learned from Kc sifu
i decided to take some cars for a try

this is the car i fully detailed the car paint, which took me 5hours from 11am to 4pm non stop
the pics taken below was already 4 days after i detailed this cute looking ride

volkswagen new beetle...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience