Search results

1. 1

BMW Group Malaysia sales up by 16% - Electrifying growth in the premium segment

Let's say the x5 's pricing is damned competitive and it's a huge car! Malaysian suka big cars! Lol!
  2. 1

Anyone using ATR Sport tyre here ?

Lol.......i don't do drifting! Don't have the skill!:rofl: Anyway....took a spin from Kl to JB yesterday and with constant speed of 160km/h with the exception of Aes area, the tyres stick to the road,like glue! Quite surprising! So far so good! Noise level surprising very low, just being...
  3. 1

This is for my w204. The w205 tyres are still in shape!I max max only do about 15 k mileage only in a year! The 205 is 18'! Also 225 and 245! My wife is driving the 204 now! Maybe next year should change the 205 's tyre Liao! If Atr2 is living up to its hype, maybe getting the same tyre again...
  4. 1

Think the nick was 'scud'! Keeping my toes crossed! :biggrin:If can last 25 k also not bad Liao! I couldn't ask for more as I need to treat it as a budget thing!
  5. 1

Thanks for the insight bro! Nice to see you here! I was 'autoworld ' member before! Saw your nick there! Lol!
  6. 1

True ler bro.... After 25k, like not very sticky Liao ! I don't mind the tyre la but I mind about the high price! Lol! Mine is the C250! I don't have the privilege to rotate my tyres thus I need to choose the 'value for money' type lor! Just like h/p la......that fruit brand also...
  7. 1

Hahah...bro! Don't worry, I am a fast but not furious driver! Thanks for dropping in! Cheers!:tongue:
  8. 1

csc 5 is a very noisy tyre! Don't really feel the grip after 25k mileage! I said it was overatted because of the high price against its performance! Mine came factory fitted from MBM! So I think it's the Euro tyre gua!I just checked my spare tyre, it's written Continetal CSC 5 ler! :biggrin:
  9. 1

Lol....maybe! Haven't driven really hard enough! Couldn't ask for more for a budget tyre! Seriously....I am not a fan of csc 5!:biggrin:
  10. 1

Fitted 225/45/17 and 245/40/17! Quite precise this tyre in direction change! Overall the noise level is acceptable but can be loud on a rough patch of road! Wet handling is good , maybe it's a new tyre! Took some sharp corners and surprised me that a budget tyre handle so well! No oversteer...
  11. 1

Merc E350e: How I achieved 5.4L/100KM at a recent hybrid drive

Lol! 69km/h will cause accident and wrack this expensive car! This is considered road hogging in kl and jb's road! Guessed it's ok to be that slow in Trengannu!:sleep:
  12. 1

Ok thanks! Just google and found out that 17' is w rated! Not bad!:smile:
  13. 1

Just asking! What's the speed rating for this Atr2 tyres? Thanks!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

dear friends
that 4g93 engine's plugs get darken (carboned) gradually 4 to 1 what is the reason for that. partially burned fuel smell comes from exhaust gas. i repaired ECU for GDI pressure sensor supply voltage drop.
fuel pressure , lambda o2 , maf, temperature sensors working . i cant understand that problem please give me a help and i want to know cooling fan operating temperature of this engine. fans operate at about 110 c................

thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience