Search results

1. A

Motor Insurance De-tariff - Is it Cheaper?

Hahaha. They thought we buy new car every year :driver:
  2. A

Your thought on the new Kia Rio?

I guess we can round the Kia Rio's price to RM80k.
  3. A

I fall in love with Kia Rio since a few years back, just because the rear bonnet is quite big (since currently I am driving a 2 doors car). Lol me. Same with Apeng, never drive any Korean car before, but after reading comparison reviews in a few websites, this car got me. I think I need to go...
  4. A

Just check at their fb page. The price for RM73888 is during their promotion period last month (September) only.
  5. A

Motor Insurance De-tariff - Is it Cheaper?

I thought this has been applied since ages. Before this, the insurance only covered for the car. But starting last July, it include car + risk of the driver. And after asking some of my friends, their insurance tariff increase around 150 to 200 from previous years.
  6. A

Budget tyres - Dayton, Landsail, Sportiva, Thunder, etc

Never heard Dayton tyre before, but being offered for this brand when i was looking for a cheap tyres for my Neo. And after a few weeks using it, i think it is quite good, but didnt have a chance to tried it during heavy rain.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

How to stick boost gauge on dashboard? i'm using double sided tape but due to heat and stress from the pull of the hose, it fell off. any idea what to use?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience