Search results

1. where can get custom Ram Pipe for Open Pod Air filter?

where can get ar around selangor area? for proton saga LMST ... like in this picture...
  2. Zenden 4-2-1 Extractor VS PowerZone 4-2-1 Extractor.

hello.. wats the difference with Zenden 4-2-1 extractor and PowerZone 4-2-1 extractor..? want ask .. at around selangor area does any shop sell Zenden 4-2-1 extractor for proton saga LMST 1.3...? tnx for help... :smile:
  3. 4-2-1 Extractor for pickup or top speed?

Helloo.. i got abit confused one day when thinking of this... 4-2-1 extractor is for low end RPM pickup.... What about top speed? issit 4-2-1 extractor also affect top speed..? Or open pod airfilter only can get better top speed..? tnx...
  4. the perfect shift...

no no no, this is not the game NFS underground ya?? :biggrin: want ask u all experienced drag or drivers... when is the right time to shift ur gear ar? if u're drag racing... Looking at the RPM meter.. Different car different wan right? mine is saga lmst 1.3 .. any advise? normally road...
  5. carbon fibre hood..

hi... anybody know any shop/place that can do carbon fibre car hood? don't tell me Racecraft ya..? sorry, becoz i asked b4 joeker how much to custom make CF hood from racecraft n i was quoted RM6000 ... wahliao. too expensive la... :smile: sorry joeker. so anyone can tell me anywhere else...
  6. open pod air filter on Carburator cars..

helo.. sorry to kacau again i know i very cheong hei.. juz want ask u all .. coz today i got confused again.. i was asking one of my fren something.. and to cut the story short.. I was told that my carburator car can't put open-pod air filters?? issit true?? he say that only fuel injection...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It’s almost time for BMW’s latest M toy to make its debut under the spotlight of the world and according to reports, it’s going to be available with only a manual transmission. Before you go about cashing in your EPF for what could arguably be the most exciting M model in years, you’d need to also know that only 2,700 units will be made for...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience