Search results

1. <WTS> Toyota Corolla SEG Front Grill (AE 100 & 101)

Hello ZTH members ... Toyota Corolla SEG Front Grill (AE 100 & 101) For Sale ! Price : RM 100 each (Take both RM 170) Location : Bandar Sunway @ Subang Jaya only Conditon : Used * What u see is what u get ! * The original grill bracket got crack but already fixed (See...
  2. team_pirates

[WTS] original emblems for sale, from halfcut Japan.

Good day David. Kindly PM me the best price for the Gran Turismo and Corolla black emblem. Thank you for your soonest reply. Cheers.
  3. DiNg N DoNg’s Shoes Collectionz.

Hi everyone ! Welcome to DiNg N DoNg’s Shoes Collectionz. LATEST STOCK UPDATE 9/4/2011 Kindly be informed that most of these shoes are a personal collection item. Some are new, some are used and worn for a few times. Most of it is still in very good condition for the used ones. These are...
  4. team_pirates

Honda V-tech EG9 Original with B16A AUTO

Oh ... Ok man ... Do look similar though in the main pic ...
  5. team_pirates

Honda V-tech EG9 Original with B16A AUTO

Nice car Bro ... Base on the picture, i believe it is taken at Menara Celcom ... He he he ... Good luck on your sale ...
  6. team_pirates

SMOKE HEAD LAMP for all kind of car only RM80

Hello Seller ! Bro, do you do for Corolla Seg 101 Standard Head Lamp ? If can, how long does it take ? Thank you and have a nice day.
  7. team_pirates

Ae111 silvertop 1996

Hello Bro, May i know your front body part came from which model ? Looks cool. Regards.
  8. team_pirates

Pen Spy Camera

Item SOLD ... Tq ...
  9. team_pirates

Pen Spy Camera

Bump ...
  10. Pen Spy Camera

Hello ZTH members ! * Kindly noted that i bought this item online from Low Yat dot Net today (10th June 2009). Refer link below : http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=1046340&hl=spy+pen * However, it was not the item that my brother want and having said that, i'm letting it...
  11. team_pirates

Stock clearence Jersey - RM30 per shirt!

Evening bro ... Any chances on getting Man U jersey size XXL ? Really interested ... Tq ...
  12. team_pirates

[WTS] NEW Sony PSP for Sale ! ! !

Sony PSP for Sale ! ! ! Good evening ... Bro ... Kindly PM me Ur best lowest price ... Need to compare and survey first ... And can PM ur hp number ? Thank you in advance for your soonest reply ... Regards ...
  13. team_pirates

RALLIART original products cheap sale!!!

Evening all ... Bro, can u PM or email me the picture of all the T-Shirt design ... And may i know what is the biggest size (XL / XXL) available ? Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you and have a nice day. Regards.
  14. team_pirates

Japanese Cars Die-Cast Metal (Hotwheels)

Evening all ... Bro, do you have Skyline R32 model ? If do, how much is the price ? Do PM me and if possible, snap me a photo ... Been looking for it ... Good luck and have a nice day ! Regards.
  15. team_pirates

Wira Interior stuff to let go..

Still available ? PM me best price ... Tq ...
  16. team_pirates

Custom Duck Tail Spoiler For Ae101,111

Evening bro ... Is the item still available ? Kindly can u pm me the best price ... If it's ok, will call you to deal tomorrow ... Happy New Year 2008 ! Thank you ...
  17. team_pirates

{WTS} AE101 and AE111 Original Facelift Parts

Original chrome grill with Toyota logo Morning Sir ... Best price for the original chrome grill with Toyota logo please ... Any picture ? Tq in advance for your soonest reply ... Regards ...
  18. team_pirates

Satria GTi Owner Headcount

Kurnia & Claim ! Good evening gentlemen ! Mizi : Pity you with the claim ... Kurnia do have this kind of reputation when it comes to pay the claim ... Even some good workshop, esspecially in Sunway area would not accept the car for repair if the insurance company is Kurnia ... Just...
  19. team_pirates

3rd Brake Light ! Good evening guys ... gtishadowfax : Tq for your reply and info sir ... Acctually, i already survey the accesories shop ... Even Brother's ... They don't sell it saperately, if i want to buy, i got to buy the whole spoiler ... And as far as i survey, the length of the...
  20. team_pirates

Need Some Info ! Good evening gentlemen ! It's my first time posting in this forum ... Hopefully, all the Sifu's can provide some info ... I wanna change my third brake light at the spoiler becouse the LED spoiled ... Went to Proton Shop at Glenmarie and the cost for the brake light...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

But now.. I think they are nice..especially in terms of reliability, comfort, and looks!

When I was younger, BMW oozed sex appeal with its M Sport cars, or even the plain jane with some M inspired bodywork, and Mercedes like the big-small eye E class, or the wide eye C class just looked.. UNCLE...

Now..

And speaking with owners of BMW, Audi, and Mercedes in Malaysia seems that...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience