Search results

1. HondaRBy

HondaRBy

Where do I best go to find them? Are there any good websites, auction or regular sell?
  2. HondaRBy

HondaRBy

Yes, that, and to get it roadlegal here (to get it on dutch license plates) it has to pass a thorough test and of course, you'll have to pay taxes ....
  3. HondaRBy

original rare Garson black mafia JL 17x7jj offset +48 10H pcd 5x100 & 5x114.3 Japan

Re: original rare Garson black mafia JL 17x7jj offset +48 10H pcd 5x100 & 5x114.3 Jap PM sent.
  4. HondaRBy

HondaRBy

Hello I thought it would be nice of me, just to quickly introduce myself. I live in The Netherlands, have a passion for everything HONDA related (a true enthusiast), but a car guy in general. The car that I'm dreaming of once owning myself, is a HONDA Civic Type R - FD2. Since it is never...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, its was a bad day yesterday my timing belt snap.. Its a bout 6 month old belt. I am wondering how can it snap i check it regularly no sign of damage to it.... I just rebuild the engine... What the damage it has done to my engine???? 4g93... Stage 2 mod.......... What brand timing belt is good out there???

Thanks alot......:driver::driver:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience