Search results

1. artnet

Cars to buy with a budget of rm90k or less?

do go into the fb car club of the specific car u wanted to buy. just to see the defects or repairs tht is coming to u. currently own a 2012 city, living with fear everyday as i didn;t service with the sc. hehe. joining the fb car club after gotten the car, saw so many upcoming repairs. toyota...
  2. artnet

[WTS]Car AirCon Dust Filter-Promotion-Buy 2 Free 1

Do you have cabin filter for nissan march bk12? it has a cover attached to thr filter element to clip into assembly.
  3. artnet

Mercedes B170 or Honda Jazz

Buying a new jazz, u have to pay more while servicing with them. I own a new city, serviced 3 times then decided to give up the 5 years warranty. Sc is overcharging. Given a chance to buy car again, I would go for recond toyota wish. Around 90k for the older (vvti) one and 100k for newer low...
  4. artnet

alien Coating Water Beading @ the detailien HIVE

i was not told about this watermarks b4 applying the coating. all i was told is how well it is...
  5. artnet

alien Coating Water Beading @ the detailien HIVE

my opti coat has water marks that are not able to remove even clayed and light polish done by the your team. which is kinda disappointing.
  6. artnet

2 yrs old camry sent for 2 skinning & 1 replacement on brake disc

i'm using DBA slotted, also warped. corolla and hilux. when it's hot, don wash car or drive through area full of water.
  7. artnet

Hilux ICE

my oem battery last 3 year. it died bcoz i seldom drives it during that period. the amp and player doesn't used up much power if u're not into blasting subwoofers type of system.
  8. artnet

Hilux ICE

some not worth the money, some got fakes. http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/ice-in-car-entertainment/385738-exceptional-sound-quality-car-hi-fi-for-sale.html ---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:15 PM ---------- ICE Hifi - A Place...
  9. artnet

Hilux ICE

brands that u just mentioned, i would stay away.
  10. artnet

Hilux ICE

my setup no longer as what i posted there. it's not updated. i swap to lower end stuffs now. mainly from chop shop items. try to get a set of used component for front. and a aftermarket player first. don't get coaxial speakers la... our stock already having separates drivers for front...
  11. artnet

Hilux ICE

ya, budget is very important. hilux also needs to add some damping mats to make it quieter. especially the roof. and front doors which hold the midwoofer, so that bass loss will be minimal, since we can't have big subs. this is my hilux setup back then. 2007 Toyota HiLux "9906" - Sibu, owned...
  12. artnet

Hilux ICE

changing speakers only without changing headunit nor adding amplifiers?
  13. artnet

About Amp

well, kuching here u won't be able to find brand new branded stuffs at reasonable price. I would say none of the shops. if u prefer to buy within shops here, then just get the cheapest one will do. i normally shop at L&G & States. or Hong Kim(closed down). RCA can DIY, save some money, but not...
  14. artnet

About Amp

where will the amp located? the further away from battery, the bigger cable u'll need. States accessory in satok should have left over stinger cable complete set inclusive fuse and grounding cable. if not mistaken left 8awg set only.
  15. artnet

Remote For Double/Single Din LazyCrazy

any of them suits kenwood Z919? pm, TQ.
  16. artnet

BOT Kakis, LAI LAI LAI...

hi, i wander if those taiwan made intercoolers are efficient enough? see quite a few brands for sale on net, jasma, arc, apexi, hks style so on...
  17. artnet

Engine conversion for Premio

should be a corona. quite a few around kuching.
  18. artnet

Track ready GT-R RC is a big boy’s toy

Remote Control!
  19. artnet

need to know

i also wish to transplant ae111 engine to newer vvti... the engine i prefer is 1zz-fe. good FC. never see anyone did it yet.. saw a Vitz transplanted 4E-FTE, i think it's possible to do ae111 with 1zz-fe. but How/Possible to make it legal?
  20. artnet

Thai made Thermostat

i purposely changed my old thermostat to avoid any failure. grabbed the thai made, since the seller said it is Genuine Toyota parts. Made in Thai though. the car bought over 2nd hand, straight went in workshop and paintshop to refurbish. Later found it has very bad FC, high idling. Cleaned the...