Search results

1. G

Wheres all the skyline owners?

Thanks for your input. Yup I'm aware of that requirement and their market value too
  2. Wheres all the skyline owners?

Hi guys and girls I posted a similar post in the 350z section looking for owners and quickly learnt about the implications of owning one. I'm moving to KL quite soon and may purchase car. A skyline R34 GTR is something I would consider and I know they are a rarity. But that much of a...
  3. G

Wheres all the 350z owners?

Thank you for the feedback. Road tax calculator was useful. I also checked out the insurance calculator and it is so simple! Just asked 4 or 5 questions. No age, profession, location, driveway/garaged, past driving record, past driving offences, accidents etc. But as you say it's now...
  4. G

Yes you're right but let these cars get older, and then we'll assess how their whole life cost is and how reliable. Turbo cars simply have more things to go wrong, more parts pipes, hoses, intercooler turbos etc. But I am referring to older turbos of the past and I've owned a couple myself...
  5. G

Wow I didn't even think about road tax! That's quite a lot for a year!! I considered it because its reasonably priced compared to other performance cars, it's naturally aspirated so more reliable than turbos or supercharged. However I may have to reconsider now So how does the road tax...
  6. Wheres all the 350z owners?

Hi I'll be moving to KL quite soon and considering purchasing a car. The 350z is on my shortlist and I came on here to have a look and noticed the last post was 2 years ago. Where is everyone? One of the things I'll need to consider is availability of parts. What is the 350z like for...
  7. G

Need advice on licence and insurance - UK to KL

What's detarffication? and of what? :listen:
  8. G

Coming from the UK

Most people convert their foreign earning sto their home currency and make a direct comparison, but as you say, the living expenses can often be different in the foreign country. Other factors are leaving behind family, friends, and the support network etc. Most people are not prepared to...
  9. G

Need advice on licence and insurance - UK to KL

Thanks for the replies. I had an international licence last year but it only lasts a year so it's expired. I should be able to get another one lasting a year. But I don't see the point if my UK licence is ok to use. If I need an international licence, it's better i get from the UK as its around...
  10. Need advice on licence and insurance - UK to KL

Hi all I'm moving to Kuala Lumpur in the next few weeks and I'm thinking of purchasing a car. I know about the high taxation of imports vs locally produced cars. 1. Do I need to obtain a Malaysian licence to purchase and drive a car? 2. Can I use my UK licence and/or international...
  11. G

Coming from the UK

Because I chose not to prioritise money for this particular move. I was willing to take any pay reduction for the life experience. But Alhamdhulilah (thanks to God), the money came my way in the end anyway.
  12. G

Coming from the UK

Very good suggestion and I'll take a browse at some. How much are they selling for out there? Does it have air con? :stupid:
  13. G

Coming from the UK

Hi all I'm moving to Kuala Lumpur from the UK in the next few weeks and I'm thinking to buy a car. I thought i would say hello! Hope to meet you some day and learn from this community. :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I am currently using a stock Proton Satria 1.3gli (year 2001) , my car is manual transmission.
I am planning to do an exhaust mod since my car is very underpowered, i have been researching but cant really choose a 4-2-1 or 4-1 extractor and a s-flow or straight flow muffler.

Can anyone give me some pointers, most people would ask me to go for 4-2-1 extractor and straight flow muffler but some are saying 4-2-1 with s-flow will be better for consumption.

My target for the exhaust mod is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience