Search results

1. How to Clean Car's Engine Compartment?

Engine Compartment is the heart of the car. See how you can clean the engine area in breeze with KKE Zap Grease. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9LJYSNPCIE
  2. Thick Wax : Carnauba Wax

KKE Autocare has come up with yet another innovation in the car paint protection. KKE introduces in its KKE Plus series a new paste wax called Thick Wax. This wax has a high percentage of Carnauba wax which is one of the best waxes in the world and sourced from Brazial Rain forest. The wax...
  3. How Waterless Car Wash Chemical works ?

The reason probably you are here is may be you are wondering "What this Water less Car Wash is?" Water less Car Wash though a new commercial concept, but it has been here since almost 20 years. KKE Dry Wash liquid needs to sprayed on the car in segments and then wiped off using a clean...
  4. Dos and Don'ts of Car Washing by Kartik Borikar

Dos and Don'ts of Car Washing: Do not wash your car when the car surface is hot. The soap usually gets dried up rather than reacting and removing dirt. Morning time is a good time to do a carwash as the temperatures are less and no hard sunlight. Pre rinse to remove loose...
  5. Blog by Director > How to Clean Bike's Chain and Crank ? Kartik Borikar

How to clean Bike's Chain and Crank ? Be it Bikes or Bicycles, chain and cranks are common to both. Chain and the crank get dirty as you use your cycle. The dirt which is basically sand / fine mud needs to cleaned off , else it eats away the crank and the chain. Clean it regularly to extend the...
  6. Beading Effect for KKE Thick Wax - Kartik Borikar

Beading Effect for KKE Thick Wax - When water is sprayed on a normal car surface, the water would generally form a film and remain on the car paint and would probably dry on the car. The water drying on the car has several problems like leaving water spots, dirt dryin on the car etc. Even...
  7. How to clean your Wheel Brake Dust ? Kartik Borikar

How to clean your Wheel Brake Dust ? Kartik Borikar Most cars these have disc brakes for better braking. The brake contain a Disc made out of steel and brake shoes which clamp the steel disc when you puch that brake pedal. Each time you brake, the brake shoe allows some microscopic portion to...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys^^ I need some help on deciding which car to buy

#1- Pros and cons between owning a Evo 3 and Impreza WRX STI S204 in JB area. Need information on running cost of the cars.
#2- Reasons for asking, I'm considering buy a car for me as a rookie to spend time on track for practicing my skills and a weekend fun car. Currently I'm considering 2 quite nice deals on Facebook, between a Mitsubishi Evo 3 got around 350hp, have worries about the reliability because the age of the car and a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience