Search results

1. Nismo LMGT 2 by Rays

17x9j offset 22 Used item Michelins PS2 255/40/17 Tyres all around. Respray them to gloss black 1.5 years back. Conditions are pretty much spot on but there is 2 wheels have a 2mm stone chip each. Come with 3 wheel caps :driver: New price RM 3200! Or without tyres RM 2800!
  2. Nismo sticker for LMGT4 wheels

Hey guys, As above, does anyone know where can i get the stickers? (guess i dont have to do any intro to the wheel anymore) genuine would be awesome. As im going to respray my wheels. JK
  3. Clutch Bearing for late r32, r33 and r34 gtr

Hey guys, Does anyone know where can i get the clutch bearing for gearbox thats mentioned above? much appreciated JK
  4. <WTS> ori 98 spec B18C Type R cam

currently wanna let go my ori cam due to upgrade the engine.. pm me or call this number if interested.. 019-3399655 the price is RM1200nego cheer~:regular_smile:
  5. can nsx become ferrari? believe it!!

http://www.6park.com/enter7/messages/gvk21098.html :_:
  6. looking for VAFC blue screen and cam pully for B18C

anyone wanna sell their VAFC and cam pully here? coz i can't find any in marketplace..
  7. Any Estima Drivers?

any estima drivers here? juz wanna exchange some informations how they modd, care their estimas..:regular_smile:
  8. Looking for alarm system and 13"banana rim for mini

i m looking for an alarm system that have auto start n turbo time and 13" banana deep rim for mini.. please show the pic if u dun mind.. TQ
  9. wira V6.. Fun!!!!

hey do u guys try wira V6 before? although no turbo on it but it's more fun than turbo... now i wonder many ppl like vtec!! its really fun in downhill... even vr4 also cant catch coz of turbo lag... NA rox!! :rock:
  10. B

modify estima 3.0 and bodykit

everyone know dat how to modify toyota estima 3.0? as i know dat can change pistons to 3.4 and add supercharger.... but quite expensive.. everyone know other cheaper price to modify it? and the bodykit also...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi to all i'm using waja 1.8 changed to 4g93 ck2a enjin. i bought half cut for 8.5k ,bought spare parts ard 4k and labour charge and wiring charge 2.5k...after they finish pasang my enjin found out the problems oil pump is not functioning,so i went to half cut shop they said they were not warranty for this problem,shit i have to spend RM350 for an oil pump and overhaule the enjin cost me another 2k..blower not function and cooling coil gas leaking ,spend RM500, finally my car done , exhaust...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience