Search results

1. S

My KIA RONDO doesn't have rear chamber screw????

tyres wear inner side. When they scanned using machine...left sided tyres (rear) was twisted a bit (i dont know is this the right term)... other tyres not so bad compare to this one. That is why they want to change the screw
  2. S

Went to 2 shops already
  3. S

sorry bro...my mistake..not flat spot...but uneven wear....and they can't adjust it. If I can't fix it...my new tyres will face the same... ---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:03 AM ---------- the mechanic can't find a way to...
  4. My KIA RONDO doesn't have rear chamber screw????

I have a problem with my KIA RONDO...Tyre shop discovered significant uneven wear on my rear tires...but they were surprised because there is no REAR CHAMBER SCREW at rondo...so how they want to fix that? Anyone have experience on how to deal with this? heard that by installing a Chamber Kit can...
  5. S

WTS-bridgestone 215/45x17

215/45x17 RM130 per piece? what is the manufactured year?
  6. S

Wts - lots of logo and emblem

bro...urgent...i want KIA 4 logo....with word KIA......how?
  7. S

[WTS] Chery Eastar 2.0 (Metallic Brown)

any problem with the car?
  8. S

[WTS] Civic 1.7 - RED

ermmmm...nice car...
  9. S

Exora Bold CFE vs Chery Eastar

so no need to have turbo timer ?
  10. S

Naza Citra 2.0 or Chery Eastar 2.0

now we can choose exora straightaway for future re sale value n no more underpower...n lifetime warranty on power window
  11. S

thanks guys...now i've made my decision...
  12. S

i'm enough with second hand car..u have to be lucky when u bought second hand car. i've uses almost 7 second hand car...lot of money for maintenance n repair...the bad things is...the things that u cant see n u car breakdown...
  13. Exora Bold CFE vs Chery Eastar

Guyz...i'm thinking of getting this car to add to my collection...my budget is around 80k. Nevertheless i's still cannot decide between this two...any comment n suggestion?
  14. Looking for some Lancer bodykit n accessories

anyone here knows or can give me price for all this item...looking towards this pm me cost of each item below front diffuser (PU) side diffuser (pu) rear diffuser (pu) lancer scuff plate
  15. BMW e39 520i 00/11 Double Vanos

BMW e39 520i 99/11 Double Vanos sold already....closed
  16. S

Move L9 widebody...JDM spec

nice car...unfortunately i can't afford the price..demmit
  17. S

Should i buy Kelisa 850manual or Kancil 850

thanks a lot guyssssssssssssss
  18. Should i buy Kelisa 850manual or Kancil 850

Guyz, i'm thinking of buying second car with good FC coz i drive 90km everyday. Therefore i was planning to buy a second hand car either kelisa 850m or Kancil 850 Auto... Actually i don't mind about auto or manual...if kelisa..i can use manual..but for kancil, i choose auto. Between this kelisa...
  19. S

Proton Satria 1.3(M) 1998

pm me the best negotiable price...
  20. S

Used Car continue loan / cash n drive

mana owner ni....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The highly anticipated and all-new Kia Sportage has just been launched by Naza-Kia, the official distributor of Kia vehicles in the country, and has been priced at an extremely attractive RM138,888 for the sole guise available right now, a 2-liter petrol engine CBU with AWD that comes standard with a plethora of equipment and safety features...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience