Search results

1. Ford escape to turbo or not?

Hi Guys I am a proud owner of the Ford Escape 2.0 Zetec(2002). I am really wanting to turbo the Escape ....any ideas? I heard lots of stories that either the ranger and the Mazda interplay turbo setup would fit it straight in.. but yes i don't know how true is it. I would like to know any...
  2. manifold/exhaust machine shop

Hi ZTH members; anyone out there would like to share info on machine shops that can provide a satisfying job for a reasonable price? I would to custom made intake manifold, so if anyone out there would like share info on a good machine shop, please do pm me here or message me at...
  3. J

High Performance Hydraulic Lifter for 4g91/92/93

hi i would like to know whether its able to be installed with wira 1.5?? please do reply me soon thanks
  4. J

AudioBahn Component Set Speaker, 6.5 Inches High Performance Speaker (ICE)

hi bro im want to get 2 set of this audiobahn component set speaker ...how much can you less for me ? do you have 4 channel amps to support this speaker sets? pleas do reply me soon thanks
  5. J

Toyota SC14 Supercharger

hi i would like to know whether you can fit supercharger to a car????
  6. J

Online Spare Parts Shop

hi bro do you have ford escape rear disk brakes, and other ford escape parts ?? please do reply me soon thanks
  7. J

Achilles ATR Sport

hi guys any place i can get the achilles tyres??
  8. J

REV Performance Garage Sales !!

hi bro do you do unichip installation service ?? i saw one here in zth and would like to purchase it but im not sure about its capability ...i would like fit it in my ford escape 2.0 here is the link...
  9. J

Unichip Dastek Piggyback Com

hi bro ...can it be used ford cars??...then what is its function ?? does it increase hp??can it be used for turbo applcation???
  10. J

Lelong Performance Parts

hi bro do you bolt turbo for ford escape ??...i want to know the price for doing bolt on ??please do reply me soon thanks
  11. J

IHI RHF4 Spec Ball Bearing Turbo

hi bro ...does the turbine comes with down pipe, oil line, water line and air filter pipe?? does it fit to mazda or ford header?
  12. J

Air Suspension

hi viostar ...can you tell me how much does the kit cost and are you doing fixing as well or just selling ??please do reply me soon as im interested in getting one
  13. J

2JZ twin turbo...

how much is it bro ??....you knw any place can fit it ??
  14. J

toyota ke 70

hey guys slashing the price to 8k nego
  15. J

new workshop open senawang

hi bro i would like to know the pricing to fit turbo/ supercharger to ford escape 2.0?? i would like to know the price first ...if all ok ill come there one shot to fit it in. please do reply me soon thanks
  16. J

PitstopGarage

bro i want know ...what is the pricing to fit in turbo/ supercharger for ford escape 2.0 ?? i want to know the price before i cant come there and fit it ...roughly also ok...thanks
  17. toyota ke 70

i got a toyota corolla dx 1983 im posting on behalf of my friend. here is the spec: year: 1983 engine spec: 4k (original 1.3 converted to 1.5) done overhaul already, major parts has be changed so need to repair. asking price rm 8k nego. feel free to contact through these numbers: 012-2704747 /...
  18. J

Buy & Sell your RX-7 and RX-8 here.

hi im looking for mazda rx7 fb/sa ... year 1980's ...i want the car to be standard (no mods)...price rang rm 5k and below...thanks
  19. J

Zest Tune Performance Shop

hi bro .....how much is the cost to fit a supercharger or turbo into a ford escape/ mazda tribute??
  20. J

DVD or TV Screen Fitted On Our Rides

true guys...then ,one day they will ban gps ....say it is distracting the driving ...lol

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

can this type of conversion still be done? considering current times...when everything is so strict?

very curious..cos i asked one jpj officer and the answer i got is...i dunno.

so wanna ask all the transplant sifus out there who juz did the above said transplant...

for eg : merc benz 190e put in a rb25 engine?

bmw e30 put a 1jz 2500 cc?

can this still be done? are the rules stickfast? or is there any runners out there still can kao tim?

can we use the reason that the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience