Search results

1. Interfooler

Levin GT-Z 4AGZE

What do you guys think of this car? Anyone here owns a Levin or a supercharged Toyota? Toyota Corolla Sprinter Levin GT-Z 4AGZE - eBay Sprinter, Toyota, Cars, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 17-Jan-08 12:55:03 AEDST)...
  2. Crazy fella takes GTA to the street

KwF9kc4-gjU This crazy ass played too much GTA.... :confused_smile:
  3. Interfooler

Assemble a car from chop shop.

Hi all, I wanna know if its really possible to assemble a car from scratch using half cut parts from chop shop? I heard you can do it and a putra with engine and everything can be built with just RM10k. If you fancy more power, you can even drop in a mitsu performance engine for a few grand...
  4. Interfooler

what car is this?

Can somebody tell what car is this? Looks like some prototype under testing. pics courtesy of forumer pel.
  5. Playstation and Xbox T shirts

Item(s): Playstation Tee. Round neck T shirt. 100% cotton. Xbox Tee. Round neck T shirt. 100% cotton. Size available: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL Item(s) conditions: NEW Price RM26.00 each Dealing method: COD KL area: KL Central / Cheras connaught Ipoh Shipping: RM5 extra. Payment method: RM15...
  6. Interfooler

Poor M3

If it wasn't for the scratches on the hood and the side of the car, you could say that this was an unsuccessful try to imitate BMW'S renowned Art Car Collection. But unfortunately for the owner of this wonderful M3, this was just a successful attempt to get even. Now this must have been one hell...
  7. Interfooler

Question about integra

What's the difference between these 2 integras? Which one is newer and better?
  8. Interfooler

BMW 5 series crushed in SriHartamas

Did u guys read the news today? BMW 5 series crushed by metal in srihartamas killing the owner. what a waste man.. there goes.. half a million worth of metal. source from the star
  9. Post your Honda City pics here!!

All pics go here.. come on fellas fill this up. ok..here's my very stock city. miss her so much, can't wait to take her out for a spin when i'm back.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

If your cars need a Scanner Reader, which one you think will be better? As following:
The first one Scanner Reader SC16 GS500 OBD2 II

Specifications:

Codos Scanner Reader SC16 GS500 OBD2 II - DinoDirect.com

The second one : OBD2 Live PCM Data Code Reader Scanner D900
Specifications...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience