Search results

1. Interfooler

Satria Neo explode in KL 2008~!!

So the Neo was on fire twice???
  2. Interfooler

Levin GT-Z 4AGZE

What do you guys think of this car? Anyone here owns a Levin or a supercharged Toyota? Toyota Corolla Sprinter Levin GT-Z 4AGZE - eBay Sprinter, Toyota, Cars, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 17-Jan-08 12:55:03 AEDST)...
  3. Interfooler

Chinese Man Vows To Only Drive Cars Built In China After Crashing His Mercedes S350

Re: Chinese Man Vows To Only Drive Cars Built In China After Crashing His Mercedes S3 This is just one of the many articles that point to the degrading quality of mercedes cars Mercedes sets three-year quality target - What Car?
  4. Interfooler

New Myvi VS S/hand Prelude

I will go for the prelude. C'mon the myvi is gay. stand out from the crowd and get a fucking prelude mate. the feel is totally different.
  5. Interfooler

Second Offer For Lotus

That's lots more than the sticker. the satria and waja is one of the best handling cars in its class. even beat the heck out of honda and toyota. most proton owners settle on a proton just for its superb handling and are willing to forgive the crappy build quality. If its not becuz of lotus...
  6. Interfooler

Chinese Man Vows To Only Drive Cars Built In China After Crashing His Mercedes S350

Re: Chinese Man Vows To Only Drive Cars Built In China After Crashing His Mercedes S3 This guy has got a point although I dont agree chinese car is any better. 60 years ago, merc was far at the top in terms of quality and workmanship. Now... it is the worst among all German makes.
  7. Interfooler

Re: Chinese Man Vows To Only Drive Cars Built In China After Crashing His Mercedes S3 Why must he choose chinese car if german cars are a failure to him? Has he forgotten there's japanese car, korean car, or even malaysian car, all of which are 10 times better than a chinese junk.
  8. Interfooler

This is what Malaysians have become...

Its not the same. Come to Australia or any developed country and you will see the difference.
  9. Interfooler

Part 1: The Xtreme Nights 2007 - Ladies

Can't believe this is happening in malaysia
  10. Interfooler

2012 Mazda RX-9 – Is It Real?

plain ugly
  11. Interfooler

New Nissan Silvia S16 by 2010 Confirmed! - Z Chassis

Too bland. The 2nd design is slightly better
  12. Interfooler

Lexus Struggles With LF-A Development

This is an ugly car
  13. Interfooler

FR Hyundai Genesis unveiled officially

Finally Hyundai got it right
  14. Interfooler

More new images: Nissan GTR

My only complain is the logo on the steering wheel is too big. Despite it being a GTR logo, to be honest it spoils the otherwise very upmarket interior.
  15. Interfooler

M5 Full Body Kit Conversion for 1997 Nissan Cefiro

where's the rear pic?
  16. Interfooler

First Drive!: Evolution X

I hate the big front A shape nose.
  17. Interfooler

PS3's Gran Turismo 5 Complete List of Cars

Proton Juara micro van. LOL
  18. Interfooler

PS3's Gran Turismo 5 Complete List of Cars

Who the heck wanna drives a proton in GT5?! LOL
  19. Interfooler

Spy photos: Nissan GT-R beats 911 Turbo around the Nurburgring

supposed you have bought the GTR over the 911.... One night at the pub: chick: what car do you drive? you: a Nissan... chick: a Nissan?? aw... you: but it's a Nissan GTR. chick: a what??! (walks off) supposed you have bought the 911 over the GTR. chick: what car do you drive? you: a...
  20. Interfooler

Preview: 2009 Nissan 350Z

the butt is awful

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys...anyone of you know where I can get some bumper diffusers made.
Promote has them for their Putra / Wira. What about universal ones or custom ones.

I know Dai Ichi and Grandpire may have ...but anywehere else?

Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience