Search results

1. CLS78

Does anyone knows where i can get?

Does anyone knows where i can get 2010 E-Class E250 Coupe's Side step the one with the blue LED lights? refer photo below...
  2. mercedes benz original E-Class Gear Knob

Hi guys, I would like to ask if anyone know where can i purchase Mercedes 2013 E-Class (C207) Coupe original gear knob? Mine has gone very old and rusty...And does anyone know roughly how much does it cost? thanks a million guys
  3. CLS78

2022 Teh Tarik Session Shall We?

since the Pandemic has toned down...what you guys think if we organized some small Teh Tarik Session among the members? Just to get to know each other more, share some thoughts & knowledge, exchange pointers, share stories & experiences and lots more...What you guys think?
  4. Anyone here owns a Mercedes E-Class Coupe

Hello fellow Car enthusiasts! Good day...I would like to ask a couple of questions here and hope anyone could advice me on this & maybe direct me to the right directions.... 1. Anyone here own a Mercedes Benz E-Class E250 Coupe year 2011-2014...but 2013 in particular? 2. Is there any...
  5. Need help regarding 2013 Mazda CX-5

Hello bros, I would like to ask & seek advice regarding where i could browse & purchase 2013 Mazda CX-5 parts & accessories? any websites or shop names where i could get them? The items i am looking for includes: - Body parts/panels - Headlights, taillights, Bulbs (H11/H7, D4S & H4), HID...
  6. CLS78

Mercedes-Benz Licensed Merchandise for Sale

I want to sell my "Still Looked New" Mercedes-AMG GT 1:43 diescast model which is under licensed merchandise at RM200 but negotiable for serious buyer...The diescast infos as follows:- - Model : Mercedes Benz AMG GT - Size : 1:43 - Colour : Designo Diamond White Bright - Collectors item - Item...
  7. Genuine Norev Mercedes-Benz AMG GT-S Diamond White Diecast Car Model

For Diecast collectors of cars, airplanes & others: I want to sell my brand new Genuine Norev Mercedes-Benz AMG GT-S Diamond White Diecast Car Model 1:43 - Code: B66960340 for RM400.00 negotiable..(on ebay.co.uk, selling at GBP 76.90)...Still new...comes in a mercedes design box, a clear...
  8. Help! I really need some advice & help

For almost a month now...my IS250 have been given me a problem where after awhile of driving (normally)...suddenly 3 indicator lights came on simultaneously PLUS some words in Japanese (mine is Japan spec) telling me about VSC which i could figure out....The three lights that illuminates are The...
  9. 2013 Mazda CX-5 modification & accessories

hello, does anyone knows where can i get 2013 Mazda CX-5 accessories & modification parts? want recommendation for Local accessories shops thanks
  10. Lexus IS 250 Audio System Modification - Need some advice

I owned a second hand 2013 Japanese spec Lexus IS250...However, its audio which includes the FM/AM, Bluetooth, Navigation, hands-free phone system, automatic air conditioning system & other functions are all in Japanese...That is its menu are all in Japanese which makes it difficult/impossible...
  11. Need help urgently

guys, My Lexus IS250 was running and able to moved....but when turning, the steering wheel became really heavy and almost impossible to turn...Now my car is stuck in some MRT parking lot under a bright light....Anyone might know the reason or cause? is it the power steering pump or the...
  12. Finally My Car Is Back to Its Original State

Recently my CLS 350AMG came back from the workshop after a major work done...I had replaced the old engine to a second hand perfect condition engine (Original Mercedes Benz CLS 350 AMG)....after the old engine had the continuous & persistent engine sounds that was not supposed to be...
  13. Flickering Headlight

What is the possible cause of a Flickering Xenon or HID Headlight?
  14. An Uncle Who Is A Wiring Expert

Almost 7-8 years ago...I used to sent my GTi to an uncle who is to me...the best ever & most expert in car wiring & modification...This Chinese uncle didn't have his own workshop or nor working for any workshop..He operated on his own and had at that time, converted one corner of a public...
  15. Where is the location of the Automatic Transmission Refill Tube

Hello brothers....here again a have one question..Does anyone knows where is the location of the Mercedes Benz Automatic Transmission Refill Tube? or even better for model CLS 350?....I've done some researches....and followed the guidance to locate it but i couldn't really find it & was unsure...
  16. Volvo S80 2.5T For Sale

I want to sell my used Volvo S80 2.5T Silver colour....1 previous owner...including me its 2 owners....Car is still in perfect good condition....Accident free.....Never had a major/minor repairs before....Just replaced both its lower arms recently....Never have problem....Electronics are all...
  17. Here we go again....My Baby is MIS-FIRING now!...

Just as i was about to think that the problem has finally gone away and my Baby will be in Tip-Top conditions again....Then it happened again!...Not the same problem as before.,..but another part...What frustrates me was...these problems had to come after one another and why not come together so...
  18. Car couldn't Start Eventhough the Battery Was Fine

Yesterday evening i encountered a problem that i've never encounter before...My Suzuki SX4 suddenly couldn't start....I've double checked the battery was fine....Lights can be lighted up....radio can be on.....air-conditioner can also be on...in fact everything was fine and nothing was...
  19. Recommendations for Suzuki SX4

Hello my fellow brothers....i would like to seek for your advice on my latest edition..Suzuki SX4....what is the best (in terms of appearance/weight/size) of Rims and tyres for my SX4? Let's say i'm just going for the sporty & elegant appearance....i just want to know the right size & rims type...
  20. I just bought a second hand Lexus IS250

I recently bought a second hand Lexus IS 250 as my second car beside my CLS 55 AMG...It's a single owner 2007 Silver colour Lexus 2.5L (A) Paddle Shift Japan Specs for RM70,000....After few days of driving this IS 250, i found that it is indeed a very good car that gives a comfort driving & a...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear DIY sifus,

I bought 1 autometer afr meter. try to get sigal from the o2 sensor but didn't get a single reading. it shows all the way lean. am i getting the right wire? i hook up to a wire of 1 of the sensor near the turbo manifold. there's 2 wire, 1 is white and the other one is black. both came out same result.

hope sifus here can help out on this.

Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience