Search results

1. s.marz

Everyone's Car Wash & Detailing Centre in KL

My go to car wash, RM20 (wash & vacuum), but all their products are Meguiars. Somewhere in Sri rampai, nearby to Ftuned and it's called Mike's Detailer (name is different on Maps some how but should get you there). They know how to wash your car (water from top to bottom) and don't use the same...
  2. s.marz

Show us your lancer/evo pics!

Sweet! Congrats man, love the yellow!
  3. s.marz

Dual Clutch Rebuilt or Replace Clutch Assembly

There's this saying among the VW guys, if you don't thrash your DCT once in awhile then you are not taking care of it. Just like the ol reliable way of cleaning up carbon deposits, the Italian Tune up. There's this workshop at TTDI, KL area that deals only Volvo but I'm not quite sure if...
  4. s.marz

Dual Clutch Rebuilt or Replace Clutch Assembly

I believe it's the same powershift that they are using for the Ford 2.0TDCI engines which is good news for you since many reported to do 300k KM yet still driving smooth. Of course at these numbers you'd be looking to replace it soon but changing it at 100k KM isn't really necessary. Many of...
  5. s.marz

Airtrek Parts Enquiry

What I mean is complete history of what was replaced and serviced so you will have an idea what to do next! That's my definition of good history hahaha Ahhh common issues with the 4g63t engine eh?
  6. s.marz

Airtrek Parts Enquiry

If you don't mind the power, it's quite decent for what it is. A cheap & reliable 5+2 MPV. Yup always ALWAYS ask for history of the car. What caused it to die on a hot afternoon?
  7. s.marz

Airtrek Parts Enquiry

When you don't count the mods, those numbers ain't so bad considering it's over 7 years period. Hence a car that has good history hehehe
  8. s.marz

Airtrek Parts Enquiry

Honestly I'm interested to know in the cost breakdown as well hahaha
  9. s.marz

Airtrek Parts Enquiry

What bout Caldina GT4? Btw you guys talk like as if you need lodda cash to keep the car. How much are we talking here? Like a ballpark figure cuz my definition of "lodda cash" could mean different to yours. :biggrin:
  10. s.marz

All-new 2019 G20 BMW 330i M Sport arrives Malaysia!

Touché, it's the new gen anyway so it is supposed to feel different. IMO Merc will never be better than BMW when it comes to driving dynamics, but the W205 63 AMG is actually a lot better than the previous gen W204 making it close to the F80 M3 when it comes to driver engagement. But then...
  11. s.marz

All-new 2019 G20 BMW 330i M Sport arrives Malaysia!

Yums, I'd like to know what's this M Sport differential all bout. IMO interior isn't that great of an improvement as compared to the F30, the screen is an exception tho. As you said, C-Class is still the best given the fact that it came out back in 2013 lol.
  12. s.marz

Your experience with Airtrek...

Now, I'm not sooo sure. I moved somewhere next to MRT and have been using it since then. So much more convenient and def helps that I don't see traffic anymore hahaha. Just wanna sell my car for now (yes still for sale).
  13. s.marz

Honda Jazz Gk5 gearbox

Wow dude tell your friend dont be so satisfied with what they say. Been there before, SC said normal but luckily I found out else where that it's totally not right before it's too late. The only thing that's normal for a CVT is that rubber band effect, other than that is a potential defect...
  14. s.marz

Elantra Sport

Go for it, drove once (albeit short ride) but it's really nice ride tho doesn't drive as sharp as the MK7GTI. Perfect combo with that drivetrain, plenty of potential & simple remap will unleash the beast within. Honestly it's a bargain if you don't consider RV & aftersales. VWOCM has a big...
  15. s.marz

I didn't say I'm buying it new... and my mistake, it's a CUV :biggrin:
  16. s.marz

Yup, these cars are meant to be driven not a garage queen at all. Once past a certain age or mileage, many parts have to be refreshed. They wear out or break down on schedule. Unlike Japanese cars where they tend to stretch abit longer. You don't service it cuz it's broken, you service it cuz...
  17. s.marz

Elantra Sport

I just watched Chris Harris's review on the MK7GTI the other day and he mentioned that if you are getting DSG in the GTI, you're crossing the M135i territory (priced wise). For the money honestly the M135i offers a much better car overall. Power, handling & fun is there and well as the video...
  18. s.marz

Not M5 bro just a regular 530i LCI, I barely drive it these days (weekend only) & well I'm having it up for sale. What's funny is when I was still driving it daily, it had 0 problems but now that I'm putting it up for sale it's been asking for my attention.
  19. s.marz

Tbh I still have that curiosity in owning one I mean... It's an AWD, lifted Lancer (I know, not completely same block) must be very very practical & fun. :biggrin:
  20. s.marz

Elantra Sport

Why not consider the MK6 GTI or Scirocco R? Price ranges from 70k-130k (you can even get the MK6 Golf R). They are all equipped with the wet clutch DSG so those issues shouldn't haunt you. Tbh I was also looking around for those but priorities changed. Pocket rocket, good handling, can carry 4...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Will the tein street coilovers Tein Street Basis Z Coilovers for U.S made 2014 and up Altis will it fit a thailand made 2014 and up Toyota Altis?

Going to purchase it overseas?

Thanks,
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience