Search results

1. Upgraded fuel pump

Hi guys, who here has upgraded their fuel pump? I am looking at the Walbro GS series (255lph ) I have read online that it is not a direct fit? Anyone with experience? Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  2. Part diagram

Hi Airtrekers! Does anyone have a part diagram (schematic) for the airtrek? Online there are some site that list the part numbers but they don't show the part or where it is on the car... Makes it hard to find part numbers! Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  3. Airtrek headlight bulbs

Hey guys, ok I have an interesting question for you all... So I wanted to change the head light bulbs in my car to something a bit whiter ( the current ones are very warm/yellow). So I looked inside the engine bay and i see this .. so D2R, HB4 and W5W bulbs is what it says.. So I buy some led...
  4. Airtrek factory stereo

Hey guys, can anyone tell me the size of the factory speakers as I want to upgrade.. Are they 6 1/2 inch ? Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Well i know its got nothing related to section but just wanna share to you guys. I make enquiry about cam regrind. And this is what i get frm the seller.

To the seller, you are welcome to come in defense for your atitude.

Private Message: Re: cam regrind
Yesterday, 11:39 PM
YuHaNiSa...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience