Search results

1. Rovelo Road Racer R1

Anyone use this Semi Slick tyre before ? the thread pattern is copying Advan AD08R , how would it be for daily & occasional töge ? On wet & dry surfaces ... I'm heard that AD08R even thou it isn't semi slick is acting not that great on wet surfaces . Thanks for any reviews
  2. Wira/Satria GTi 1.8 vs EVO3 rear disc

Is there is any different between these 2 other than the Pcd ? Any difference on rotor,caliper & pad size . etc ? Thanks for any input
  3. 4G15 With SuperTouring 8.5" Flywheel

Hey there guys , have anyone use this combination on a 4G15 here ? Just wanna get some opinion regarding this . As some said the flywheel should be skimmed as it is heavy , some said if skim will loss top speed ,i'm quite confused ... Im using Clutch Pump Manual Box from Wira SE , can this...
  4. Best Manual Gearoil For F5M21 Gearbox

Hey there , i got a Wira 1.5 just converted to manual transmission using F5M21 gearbox with clutch pump , im using Castrol MTF 80w90 GL-4 gearoil with it as far as i know from research this gearbox can't use GL-5 oil which will corrode & cause damage to the bronze syncromesh inside . The issue...
  5. Myvi with honda big brake kit rotor

Hey there everyone , i got a myvi that i have installed big brake kit taken from Honda FD2 , everythings was working fine . Now that i need to replace my worn out rotor , i wondered if there is any rotor that would plugnplay into myvi with honda FD2 brake which the lug pattern is 4x100 ... ori...
  6. Anyone using ATR Sport tyre here ?

Hi everyone , i looking to replaced my worn out tyres , budget around 150 bucks per piece for 195/55R15 size . After some research there is few choice that falls in the range , Kumho PS31 ,Dunlop Formula D05 and ATR Sport . I tried to look for the kumho & Dunlop but it seems quite hard to...
  7. Myvi 1.5 Battery Size Upgrade

Hey guys , im in need of advice here , the current NS40 battery in my Myvi is getting weaker ,thinking of upgrading it to a larger one which is NS60/L ,what i need to do/mod to get NS60 in there ? The reason that i wanna upgrade the size is every year or so i require to replace the battery...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<iframe width="600" height="330" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DXdZ3cESWZY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

A segment that was highly anticipated in last weekends' TIMETOATTACK Round 2 was the sideways debut of Toyota's new 86. Like a putty in his hands, Tengku Djan more than managed to make the new 200hp 6 speed manual 86 dance on the main straights in, around and in between 2 other fine examples of a classic AE86!

Imagine a dry Sepang main straight with a factory stock 86...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience