Search results

1. O

SATRIA 1.6 - Seeking advices for TUNING & UPGRADES

Aiyo.... Typo 3500RPM @ 140kmph :) Paiseh
  2. O

Aiyo.... Typo 3500RPM @ 14okmph :) Will send you a pic when i go there install it.
  3. O

Its about MYR550.00 I was heading down south this morning, i sped @ 140kmph 1300rpm. What is the ideal RPM to be consider ade Vrooommm
  4. O

I went to Ah Seng place last Sat. The price quite reasonable. He suggested me : CUSCO Extractor & Sppon Muffler. Both Stainless Steels
  5. O

TRIMAS banyak banyak Feeling the thrill now
  6. O

4-2-1? 4-1? Extractors broken down!

Hi Im a newbie. Just started tuning my Satria 4G92. Im into Touge ( not really it straight road drag ). Which sort of extractor suits my style the most. Hope to hear from you real soon.
  7. O

Hi Sanekit Im heading to Ah Seng next week. Any advice for me to look out for when im there to choose my extractor & exhaust muffler?
  8. O

Hi Senpai Any of you does Touge at Genting frequently? Wanna tag along.
  9. O

Yo Senpai Thanks alot for you advices. Tested my ride uphill & downhill @ Genting. Feeling great. Had a short run with a TYPE R. Bloody awesome although hisap asap. :) Now need some further enhancement.
  10. O

Hi Bro Proton Satria
  11. O

Thanks bro.... Btw, i want to change the whole dashboard & side panel of my car interior. I found a 2nd unit selling at 500 bucks & 100 buck installation. Izzit reasonable?
  12. O

Hi Senpai I have one novice question, after started my engine & drove less than a minute, my 'CHECK ENGINE " light was on for few seconds then hilang. What its actually indicating? :(
  13. O

Hmmmm.... Whats your suggestion? Any performance differences?
  14. O

Senpai, Whats your view on that? Straight pipe vs muffler
  15. O

Will it affect the performance, if hidden?
  16. O

Hi Senpai Whats your view of having a muffler hidden behind the bumper? Refer to the attached pic. I feel quite lofi & kinda like it.
  17. O

Hi Senpai I have one nerdy technical question: The Throttle Body, whats the ideal tweaking? I tweaked it to RPM1100( when air con is on ) ,its about RPM2100( when air con is off ). Does it effect the performance? I noticed that its quite noisy & the "checked engine signal " popped up few times?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys, anyone is using speed trap sensor? i used to travel long distance at least twice a week, can't really enjoy driving when i had to 'drag' my car in 90kmph on such a wide n straight highway over nothing....i hate myself wen i had indirectly became 1 of d moron road hog....

i start to consider this illegal yet usefull device...however i always doubt on its accuracy n practicality....any real story abt the speed trap sensor, in terms of the functionality of the device, trouble wen...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience