Search results

1. S

Absorber recommendation

Absolutely :biggrin: What about Tokico vs Sachs?
  2. S

Absorber recommendation

There is for Civic FD. Personally, would you go for Sachs absorbers or AR Racing adjustable (high/low) with body shift? Both new, price difference only about 400-500 inclusive of installation and alignment.
  3. S

Feedback/suggestions

Anyone heard of/used AR Racing adjustable?
  4. S

Feedback/suggestions

Fully adjustable is the way to go, maybe in the months to come. For now, just to get things going I'll have to temporarily ride on the OEMs :laugh:
  5. S

Feedback/suggestions

Gotcha
  6. Absorber recommendation

Hi, Could someone recommend any good/reliable replacement absorbers for FD1? My budget is below 2k unfortunately.
  7. S

Feedback/suggestions

I'm not sure. Haven't heard of Tokico only until recently, let alone know anyone using them on their FD.
  8. S

Feedback/suggestions

Ah so then they're worth considering. How would they react with aftermarket lowering springs?
  9. S

Feedback/suggestions

Yeah that's what I thought.. out of options due to the budget.. I was offered Tokico. Never heard of it to be honest so I don't know if it's worth considering or if I should just go ahead with the OEM. Would be nice if I could get some feedback/comments regarding Tokico.
  10. Feedback/suggestions

Hi, I would like some feedback/advice/suggestions regarding my current situation. I'm currently driving an FD1 year 09 and I believe my absorbers are due to be replaced. The car is so uncomfortable til I don't even feel like driving it anymore :laugh: ... anyways.. what should I do from...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The sensation of speed is determined by the size and type of your car. The smaller the car, the faster everything seems to be.

Let's discuss.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience