Search results

1. A

Choice of Project Car

Hello guys, interested in ur project car topic. I have a old Toyota LE Ee80 Chasis only for someone to turn it to a project car. It currently has a 2e turbo in it. Able to take svt, bt or even 3s. Comes complete wiv Geran too if wanna make it daily. Selling without engine. Anyone interested? Can...
  2. A

LE club`

i have original ee80 gearbox for sale. do pm if you interested.
  3. A

Satria 2004 1.5 Manual (Specially Tuned)

Hi there, any particular offer you looking for? 25k is quite high. seen some selling below 20k. Can I know what you meant by specially tuned other than being regularly maintained and serviced?
  4. A

Photo Feature: THE 86 AND AE86: TWO HACHIROKUS, BOTH CLASSICS, ONE IN HD

The AE86 still looks better than the modern 86. Would pick the ae86 anyday and cheaper for the fun.
  5. A

WANTED AE101 TOM'S Parts

both items are too rare. hahaha. did seen the tom's carbon intake plenum for sale in the forum before but was years back. not sure about the Toms's ecu. http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/engine-and-performance/284739-4age-20v-toms-carbon-fiber-intake-plenum-2.html
  6. A

Spied: 2012 Mitsubishi Mirage in Subang - Soon to be sold in Malaysia?

are they going back to the mirage's original roots??? today's car all seem to enlarge over time. Just look at the Lancer for example... The original mirage Jackie Chan's Mirage Turbo Saga Hatchback.:biggrin::biggrin:...lol
  7. A

Proton Owners Pride

This is so true on the 3rd world mentality. I know people who bought new Toyotas/Hondas/Protons/Peroduas but just chucked it out to pariah mechanics even not sending it for the 1k break in service. This is when the car gets screwed up badly then they complain that the car is a piece of shit...
  8. A

Proton Preve website is up!!

Agree with mamat. Would say taking a 9 years loan is not the way to go. By time u finish the loan by 9 years or even if you pay it up earlier like in 6 years, the value of the car is shyt. I see young working people today aiming for expensive VWs, Minis, BMs, and not considering the trap of the...
  9. A

Proton Preve website is up!!

looking at its spec, i am guessing that about 200Nm of torque from the turbo engine is very impressive. :biggrin::biggrin: Sooner or later, lot of cucuk stories will flood in. hahaha..
  10. A

This a robbed from a workshop in aman suria

is it one of the workshop overlooking NKVE highway? I kena one shop from Jalan mayang emas there. Car broke down due to overheating along Tropicana road, drove to nearest shop there due to emergency, once there, the bullshitter talk cock sing song head bengkok, masuk air bla3..at the end...
  11. A

2012 F10 M5 launched in Malaysia!

must be the service M5 price also. hahaha. BMW cannot subsidisde. lol. :biggrin: ...but definitely a nice car. sleeker than the previous e60. If only Malaysia did not charge crazy price for 5 litre engine.
  12. A

KFC Staffs @ ICT Shah Alam

spot on bro..usually if i see a long queue at any rest or fast food chain, just walk off. imagine this la, driving to somewhere already in queue or jam..going to find parking also in queue..walking around also crowded also fck..now even wanna eat something also have to queue...don't blardy care...
  13. A

Honda Civic mayat

fuh....i remembered this car. saw this car first in KERETA magazine almost 8 years back or so...Is it still owned by the same owner?
  14. A

engine transplant or get a new ride ?

you forgot to add brand new car 1) wife shuddup and enjoy passenger seat when you driving. second hand car 2) everyday nag you ask you change car. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
  15. A

Look Out Point, Hulu Langat, Closed? Why?

Its in the paper bro. Metro section few days back Residents and traders protest closure of Ampang Look Out Point
  16. A

Supersexy Real Life Super Heroine, the Chinese Redbud Woman

China...where anything is possible. :biggrin::biggrin:
  17. A

Buying stuff from ebay, will there be any tax?

i thought the easiest would be shipped the item by asking the seller to tagged it as a gift. I recently purchased a full set of SuperPro bushes from Aussie, tagged as a gift which then delivered to my doorstep without any problem. Purchased some things from Yahoo Japan site through middle man...
  18. A

Subaru BRZ movie

hmmm. sound so alike like Levin BZR...just a switch of alphabets. anyway, the ae86 one looks more for a celica replacement than a 'corolla' category. lol..
  19. A

Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

'cooling' environment i guess. I went there before during night time. serious can feel bulu standing up. Somore quite far from the main 'entertainment' centre. really no value area..
  20. A

Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

old news but still..I wonder which room or hotel in genting it happen. Cannot imagine you wake up at night at two people staring at you. lols Woman and daughter found dead in Genting Highlands hotel room | My Sinchew

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I bought this Vacuum and Volt meters from Speedster_jg recently I must say it is well worth it. It was expensive to actually get it installed at Kelana Jaya "ABANG" , RM35 to be exact to DIY is preferred.

After all the reading at ZTH, I got the meters working; but I wonder how accurate the Vacuum reading are. I can't be sure where the T joints are correctly placed or not.

The attachment shows where i made the T Joints on my Satria. Also, can anyone pin point me the area where i can...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience