Search results

1. KHNG940413

Honda Jazz CVT

Hi,Juz wanna ask any sifu own a Honda My Jazz is going to 90k km need to do some major service like: Change cvt fliud Change Fuel strainer/retainer And I found that cvt for Jazz also have filter when I ask SC do I need to change they say there is no filter in the cvt. I tot there was 2 filer...
  2. Rm8k Wira & Jazz GK5 ownership experience-A long way to go

I only having RM7K to buy a car. Is a Kancil with a L7 turbo a nice bargain for Rm5.5K? Any pros and cons for the car? I live in JB is it sourcing part for L7 turbo hard? Hope some sifu can help Although I still look for other car like Wira 1.5/1.6 Corolla seg 1.6 those a more likely over my...
  3. Honda Jazz Gk5 gearbox

Hi,I just purchase a Honda Jazz 2014 (2nd hand one I had it for 2 month and when in the traffice jam I found out the gearbox is a little bit weird. Rpm around 1000+ speed around 30km/H I found out that the gearbox is a little bit jerky... Feels like the car is going chok chok feel(wanna go...
  4. Any Proton Preve user here?

Just wanna ask anybody own a Proton Preve before and what is the biggest issue you have faced? I am just consider to change my Old car for a New Preve 2018. Since my budget is only around that price range for a new car. If you are asking why not choose the New myvi or Persona because I my old...
  5. Apm performax abs & spring

Wanna ask any Sifu use these product before? didn't see much people review on this product. My Myvi abs gonna spoil so I am just surveying abs. I also had consider Kyb excel G also Just can't decide which to go for:tearsofjoy:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, Repsol and Pennzoil Carnival sales on from 25th to 28th November 2015.

If you need engine oil, see can get something cheap from there....

https://www.facebook.com/events/151...gular&feed_story_type=263&action_history=null

Just sharing with members.......:driver:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience