Search results

1. sanekit

Airtrek Parts Enquiry

true. but i checked actually seller's up the price for airtrek stuff coz it's back in trend. last 2 years the parts pricing wasnt double it is now.
  2. sanekit

Airtrek Parts Enquiry

i went searching google. 2 years ago it seems the parts was plenty and cheap. but now the parts still plenty but expensive. hahaha
  3. sanekit

Airtrek Parts Enquiry

so, i'm kinda late into this airtrek thing then. hahaha
  4. sanekit

Airtrek Parts Enquiry

bumping this thread. annnnnnd i recently bought airtrek turbo. i was right. by the time i got the car, the parts still available but the price is mad. hahaha
  5. sanekit

Rm8k Wira & Jazz GK5 ownership experience-A long way to go

i rev kao kao for like a week. still same. max speed i got was like 140kmh. the car dont wanna go any faster than that. if slow down, it'll take forever to get back to 140kmh. LOL chassis memang feels more sturdier and rigid compare to waja. feels nice to whack at corners even with stock...
  6. sanekit

sorry not golden, but more like dark brown chocolatey color. haha. had changed the timing belt, water pump, thermostat and all coz the belt already loose and making noise. asked my father in law when was did he change the belt, he said still new and change in 2016. :sleepy: the car is a bit...
  7. sanekit

upwork racing workshop, jalan bukit kemuning, shah alam. but the queue sometimes a bit long. been going there since 2016 after i did my 93 swap. my in laws have the campro persona. my father in law use but it wasnt maintain properly. tried fixing but i gave up. i have no patience. ahahaha. for...
  8. sanekit

cant afford to service another loan. wira already paid in full and slightly modded. parts oso cheap and cheerful. :laughing:
  9. sanekit

accidentally bought 2 rolls from lazada last time. and yeah, 1 roll still not finish. got another roll. hahahaha
  10. sanekit

i have 2 rolls of those. will try it on when i have the time. thanks!
  11. sanekit

the tail lights & ref light seals can get from spare part shop ah? my rubber seal oso need change. haha
  12. sanekit

Are Lightweight Rims worth the investment?

wah that long? daily driven or not?
  13. sanekit

i think depends on the tires compound oso. i bought toyo NE03 for my wife citra, year 2016, installed 2017. 4 years use the thread still thick but the compound harden. also maybe due to bad suspension and 1 slightly bengkok rims, after swap new suspension can feel the tires pulling everywhere...
  14. sanekit

drive less than 80km everyday oh yaa R1R. forgot about that one.
  15. sanekit

is R888R not extreme category ah? i only know kumho V720 is in extreme category.
  16. sanekit

i already mentioned there. the price if replace all valves, seals, top gasket is around RM1k-1.2k. that was for my 93 sohc. for 4g15 12 valves i dont know how much. but should be cheaper la.
  17. sanekit

wah. my re003 lasted 4 years. hahaha. with re003 oso i scared to drive fast in the rain. highway speed when raining only 90kmh max. if i go extreme i'll definitely pitstop at rnr and wait for the road to dry up. :tearsofjoy: but.. RE71R is damn sex.. i would buy that than R888R.
  18. sanekit

it's just top overhaul. while you're at it, can swap oversize valves. hehe. danggggg..
  19. sanekit

wow. this one is due to over-tighten with low clearance on the tappet/lifters. layman terms, tappet ikat ketat sangat. hence your valve tip makan like that. RM800 top overhaul with 4 valves only is a bit expensive. can get top overhaul with full set of valve and seal with top gasket...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys...anyone of you know where I can get some bumper diffusers made.
Promote has them for their Putra / Wira. What about universal ones or custom ones.

I know Dai Ichi and Grandpire may have ...but anywehere else?

Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience