Search results

1. Buying Car Parts on the Web

good evening! i understand many sifus here have their own designated spare part shops, or maybe a contact with a friendly price? :nurse: anyways, im wondering if anyone here buy their parts/accessories online? other than the creditable Kakimotor, are there any other trusted options out there...
  2. 4G93 DOHC Problems

good evening all, i started asking for advice under Car Talk section but i believe it's more appropriate to discuss real car problems in this section. to cut story short, my car started spitting and rumbling few days ago and sent it in, these are the identified problems as of now: 1. broken...
  3. Transplanted engine vs Speedometer

good afternoon all, this question struck me moments ago: if a car's engine is transplanted from a lower 1.5 to a 1.8 one, how will it affect the accuracy of the meter reading on RPM and speedometer? for example my car is satria 1.5 which has a 6500rpm red line on meter, but the 4g93 engine...
  4. Landcruiser 80 stuck in Penang!

Evening all, I'm in Penang n was planning to return to kl this morning. The car cannot b started after many attempts. Found out that the diesel primer pump wasn't working n it's leaking. Worst of all, traveled the area by foot n ALL 3 workshops said they can't help me. Even Toyota service center...
  5. drummydrew

Finally on ZTH!

hello everyone, i have been following ZTH for abit and finally signed up along with the purchase of a new toy car, just a humble 2004 satria. hoping to improve its ride quality for a stealthy spirited drive. looking forward to learn and dive deep into the threads with your guidance and...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The new Lotus 2-Eleven takes the Chapman philosophy of ‘Performance through Lightweight’ to its most extreme level yet.

Weighing in at just 670 kg (1,477 lbs) - dry weight with base specification - 745 kg (1639 lbs) - kerb weight, fully loaded - and with 255 PS (252 bhp / 188 kw) on tap courtesy of its supercharged and intercooled 1796 cc engine, the 2-Eleven boasts a power to weight ratio similar to that of a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience