Search results

1. drummydrew

4G93 DOHC Problems

Hello sifus after a long long time! I still own the Satria 4G93 DOHC and I need help :biggrin: Engine ceased at 280K, block cracked open a hole :banghead: Now looking for halfcut or engine for sale! Ipoh area, hit me up please!
  2. drummydrew

4G93 DOHC Problems

I was considering hard cos I know that Mivec GB would be hard to come around again, little did I know that the 1.8 is harder to find! Maybe I’m also sceptical about change Ah yes bro, there’s no 1.8 Mivec. From what I know the 4G93-Mivec hybrids are usually mated to 1.8 or 1.6 Mivec GBs. I...
  3. drummydrew

4G93 DOHC Problems

Hello all, been too long since I last camped in here My Satria has finally got into a new set of problems which I can share here! All started when I noticed puddles of oil where I parked. It wasn’t engine oil but gear oil, leakage was near the flywheel so had no choice but to drop the gearbox...
  4. drummydrew

4g93 Mivec Turbo Waja project(Many pictures be warned)

this is refreshing! what a ride :adore:
  5. drummydrew

[WTA] Where to service adjustable around Puchong

thanks for the feedback! i'll schedule it after my ipoh trip :proud:
  6. drummydrew

mine is a set of GAB, plan is to have them serviced if not possible only replace with new ones. So vr bro should i go back to RS One? Ftuned is my first choice if i were to upgrade but the cost.. Do they service other brands?
  7. drummydrew

Happy new year all! all 4 of my shocks are leaking already, apart from PRS, is there any more reputable shops/mech that service adjustable in PJ/Damansara area?
  8. drummydrew

Truck discussion : Navara vs Hilux vs Triton vs Ranger vs Dmax vs Colorado

this opinion from me is surely not creditable but i would choose between the new Navara and Ranger for their comfort compared to the rivals. on a side note, i was literally SMOKED and overtook by the new Navara at 150kph. not once but 2 different occasions on PLUS highway. not that i advocate...
  9. drummydrew

4G93 DOHC Problems

UPDATE on AC/Idling problem: as suggested by parakey and sanekit, i was at a DIY session with DDT as he guided me through the adjustment of TPS with multi meter. managed to get the reading right, screwed it down, did adjustments on the BISS screw (pretty much textbook style like links yous...
  10. drummydrew

Review: Bosch Engine Oil - Premium X7 5W40

if oil are categorized in this segment, does that mean my practice has been wrong all awhile? should i be keeping the change intervals ~5000KM regardless of FS/SS/M?? :hmmmm:
  11. drummydrew

proton wira convert evo 4 / 5 . Possible ?

wow, those are monster rides. you could climb hills in them! :biggrin: true, its convenient to just black out the number plate. i had been robbed and car stolen on different occasions so i guess that explains my paranoia alil :viking: there's no car too old that thieves wouldn't steal, i...
  12. drummydrew

4G93 DOHC Problems

the thick wrapping seems grippy! as long as it gets its job done safely for you :burnout: nice! now i know who to contact to re-wrap mine :rofl:
  13. drummydrew

4G93 DOHC Problems

naiseeee, i love how the red line starts at 7500 :top:
  14. drummydrew

with the Wira set as your daily driver, any performance cars that you're eyeing on now? yes i've ensured them that. hmmm no i have not, due to security reasons. at least not until the car is fully done up then i can share a photo post :biggrin: you should too!
  15. drummydrew

4G93 DOHC Problems

mine is a 350mm Momo, perfect fit :driver:
  16. drummydrew

4G93 DOHC Problems

he can fix yours, he can fix mine. that's the level of faith i have :biggrin: especially those with families to feed, are prone to kerat a little deeper. true story.
  17. drummydrew

you got it right, it's a carburetor 4G15. no reason to sell it off, buy a new car and it still can be used as a spare mobile. wira proven reliable also whut! hahahaha yeah and i still drive my car (his old car) whenever i visit their family, just to make a point "do not fret, it is in...
  18. drummydrew

4G93 DOHC Problems

coming from one who has done and lived through that phase, point taken! key is to find a trusted mechanic and you also have helped me with that. lemme buy you a drink! reasonable! i was quoted 2.2k for my top set OH and the bill ended at 3k, bear in mind he added NOT decreased my engine's...
  19. drummydrew

4G93 DOHC Problems

i want to eliminate the mech/tuner factor in spec calculation, only need him for disassembly and reassembly of the whole engine. deal with the engineering shop directly, buy my own spare parts. just an idea, thought it might help save some bucks or complications :hmmmm: that is a good first...
  20. drummydrew

Myvi 1.5 se with original suspension stiff ride

slap it on and see if it fulfills, don't like, remove and rid. short and sweet, nice! :adore:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

:( just wanna know whether satria 1.6 and wira 1.5 can use the same set of springs....
coz my fren's driving a wira 1.5 and wanna sell his sport springs... so can i use it?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience