Search results

1. prozac

How to get high pitched exhaust sound???

Fastest way; transplant 6A12 from FTO and have as much unrestricted exhaust as possible. There's certainly no replacement for cylinders when it comes to sound. It's like normal guitar vs guitar with 2 strings.
  2. prozac

Mitsubishi Colt Ralliart Ver.

Guys, I've a Ralliart 1DIN triple meter (boost, oil temp, oil pressure) I want to let go of. This was taken (not stolen :biggrin:) from a brand new Version-R in Singapore. PM me if you're interested.
  3. prozac

TT would be excellent for all Colt owners. I will be in KL on the 25-26 weekend. Those interested, please PM me and we can trade numbers. K&N drop in? Care to share the part #, price and where you bought it from? I need to replace mine soon.
  4. prozac

[W t S] MITSUBISHI COLT (FULLY IMPORTED FROM JAPAN)

Transmission should be CVT. I drive the turbo version and it's a real blast. Free bump for a fellow Colt owner!
  5. prozac

Satria neo

I've driven an auto Neo for over a year now and I can say it's got more downs than ups. The ups of course are the soundproofing, handling (better than SGTi), meaty steering wheel, dashboard design and exterior looks. That's where it ends, though. The throttle response is absolute rubbish, and...
  6. prozac

Now with the rush for good fuel economy, the Colt-R is in a rightful place to demand a high price. Not only do you get good economy but lots of power when you need it. But the problem is that this car was a bit overpriced to begin with and many owners are not willing to accept the massive...
  7. prozac

New PETROL PRICE! RM2.70/litre

Wrong. Vietnam will probably be more advanced by then. Don't u know they're on an UPTREND now?
  8. prozac

Perodua Nautica... The ideal 4wd?

With the rise in petrol prices, nobody's going to even think of touching such a high priced petrol 4WD. Perodua better start calling the trailers to send the Nautica's back to the scrap yard for steel recycling...
  9. prozac

Odor on seat even after steamwash.. =(

You can try Meguiar's Car Odor Eliminator... Should also check other parts of the car other than the seats. There's the carpets, ceiling. Remember...ALL fabric can absorb smells.
  10. prozac

SAFC or VAFC on Myvi?

VAFC is usually used on VTEC/MIVEC systems where the camshaft itself can switch profiles. Perhaps it can even be used on Campro CPS. But DVVT does not really have different cam profiles. What happens is that it's like an adjustable cam pulley, but the adjustments are done on the fly according...
  11. prozac

Trust your mechanic?

I trust my regular mechs (I have different mechs for basic maintenance and modding due to cost constraints) but I don't trust the assistants they hire. Many tend to be lazy, inexperienced or careless.
  12. prozac

Car Suppliers Developing Next-Gen Electronic Brakes

In the future we won't be bragging about how many pots our calipers have. Rather we'll be going on about the wattage of our brakes.
  13. prozac

Part 2: 2008 R3 Satria Neo Test Drive

According to the article there are rumours of a turbo bolt-on kit for Neo. But rumours will be rumours.
  14. prozac

Part 2: 2008 R3 Satria Neo Test Drive

On paper the SNR3 seems a lot better than the Swift Sport :- 135hp non-vvt vs 125hp vvt 2 door vs 5 door Recaro vs OEM rims Momo vs Airbags 17" Enkei vs OEM rims RED SEATBELTS vs. grey Slotted ventilated disc brakes vs. Solid ventilated MINTEX brake pads vs. OEM pads Bluetooth Ipod...
  15. prozac

Nissan GT-R: Not So Friendly After All

Both would be smiling smugly anyway. Especially when surrounded by Protons and Peroduas.
  16. prozac

Nissan GT-R: Not So Friendly After All

Perhaps Nissan is doing this from a top-level decision level. Too many scams on warranty claims when what owners actually did to their R32,33,34 was mod the engine and parts to death. I believe Nissan is headed the way of european cars, with a European at the helm of the co. And how many M3s...
  17. prozac

Don't say that...the more appropriate word is SLEEPER:burnout:
  18. prozac

Just wondering, does the rear of your tailgate have a RALLIART logo on it? It's quite sad that our local Colt Ralliart are using the standard Colt bodykits; even the vented bonnet wasn't spared. Probably to keep costs down and margins up?
  19. prozac

On Board Civic Type R FD2 in Nov HPC Event

Thanks bro! :adore: Can't wait for the only vid of my car in SIC
  20. prozac

On Board Civic Type R FD2 in Nov HPC Event

Beautiful vids man. Spotted my car during the first few turns in Part 3. It's the red Evo 3 beside the white WRX. So sad it only had 30 seconds of airtime :( P.S. Any more vids? Preferably just a few seconds before Part 3 begins so I can see more of my ex-car

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Gentlemen & Ladies (If any)...
Any advice on what lowering spring to use on my 1.6 waja without sacrificing comfort. I dont want something too hard which makes it bumpy....like on a roller coaster ride esp when i have passengers. Basically I want:
1. car lowered
2. not too stiff & bumpy ride
3. within RM300.00 (if possible)

Please mates give me help....i'm lost!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience