Search results

1. Bent pinch welds

Hi, good day. I just found that the pinch weld of my car is crushed kinda bad. I have no idea how did this happen, just noticed. What is the role of pinch welds? Do they add to chassis rigidity or just cosmetic damage? Is this something that can be fixed? Hope someone can shed a light on this...
  2. Proton owners with coilovers

Cut to the chase, im driving a wira and got myself a pair of coilovers quite some time ago. I was actually warned that coilovers might rattle the interior pieces. Still got them at the end of the day. Yes, it does rattle the interior pieces, especially the door cards. I learned it the hard way...
  3. Guidance for choosing a bucket seat

Hi, im planning to get a bucket or semi bucket seat for my ride(wira) and would like to know how to pick one and what else i need alongside the seat. Im kinda clueless about this and hopefully someone could guide my things that i would need in completing this setup. Afaik(i might be wrong), i...
  4. Finding a steering wheel

Hi, Im looking for a steering wheel (not the regular one, but something like the performance type, eg: nardi, sparco) for my wira and I prefer to get the original one and not the fake one. Where can I get one and which model would u guys suggest to get? Thank you. :adore:
  5. Wira faulty oil pump

Hi, good day. Im driving a wira 1.5 a/b se and I could hear somesort of metal clanging sound everytime I start my car after the engine gets cold. I could hear the sound only when I start the car after turning off the engine for more than two or three hours. Starting the car early in the morning...
  6. Wira SE bumpers

Hi, Im looking forward to replace my car front and rear bumpers and i need to clarify some issues before getting it. My ride is wira aeroback SE. 1) Im confused with the material that is used to make bumpers. I frequently see PU, PP, and fiber materials. What material is used for original...
  7. Wira absorber

hi, everyone..im looking to change my absorbers..looking for performance, and not into comfort..so, should i get the adjustables?which brand should i go for?the ride is wira a/b 1.5 SE..Budget is around 1k..What else should i take into considerations when im changing my abs?n im not interested...