Search results

1. S

Bent pinch welds

The damage is already done. Lol.
  2. S

Bent pinch welds

Oh okay, i get what u tryna mean. Mine came with the rubber pad on top. Guess the previous mechanic messed up using the non rubber jacks. Yeah, i jack my car using the front portion of the crossmember. Damn, thats scary. Anyway, does damaged pinch weld cause any sort of issues to chassis...
  3. S

Bent pinch welds

Oh okay, i didnt know that, but i dont place my jack stands there cause the pinch well is already bad. Anyway, thanks mate.
  4. S

Bent pinch welds

Yeah, i got no idea how did that happen. Just wanna clarify, i thought u can jack cars using the pinch welds right, no?
  5. Bent pinch welds

Hi, good day. I just found that the pinch weld of my car is crushed kinda bad. I have no idea how did this happen, just noticed. What is the role of pinch welds? Do they add to chassis rigidity or just cosmetic damage? Is this something that can be fixed? Hope someone can shed a light on this...
  6. S

Proton owners with coilovers

Not sure, guess i have to take a look after this....
  7. S

Nope, not exactly....
  8. S

More towards "kluk" i guess....
  9. S

So, if you install back the old abs, the rattling and stuffs wont be there anymore?Or is it something like, once they start to rattle, they gonna be there until you actually fix the real root cause?
  10. S

Okay, will keep that in mind. The rear coilovers already making some weird noise when im driving through bumps. Will look for that particular spring rate when im about service.
  11. S

Okay, ill give it a try. will remove the panels that rattles and fix them up as u said. yeah, no wonder ur in love with it....Got it....
  12. S

Nah dude, im not actually looking for comfort. Knew that i cant be looking for comfort when i was getting the coilovers. Its just that, when the stuffs rattles in ur car, being a car guy, it feels somewhat frustrating. Just want things to be proper and complete in my ride. Im running the same...
  13. S

Yeah, exactly. Its perfectly alright for me when im driving somewhat fast. The rattling will be there when im driving slow. damn...guess ur friend is one of them who learned to live with it...
  14. S

What I meant is that, in my car, I can hear the door cards rattling and some interior panels. I'm using hwl(6k/4k) hlsh. Now I'm on the softest setting possible. So do you notice any rattling in ur car?
  15. Proton owners with coilovers

Cut to the chase, im driving a wira and got myself a pair of coilovers quite some time ago. I was actually warned that coilovers might rattle the interior pieces. Still got them at the end of the day. Yes, it does rattle the interior pieces, especially the door cards. I learned it the hard way...
  16. S

Guidance for choosing a bucket seat

Yeah, that day I tried a SSCUS seat and never find it comfortable, thus I said bye. The shop just had around two types of the SSCUS seat, might look around other shops for more options to try on since fakes are not recommended. Thank you.
  17. S

Owh okay, thanks for the finding but the post is from 2009.
  18. S

Hmmmm, not very convincing. Are u selling them?
  19. S

Sure ill join the group and go through the posts.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<iframe width="335" height="250" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/X0ma4jFL7GU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

We've seen the Audi A5 gaining the extra doors, now the Audi A1 Sportback, which will be rolling into showrooms in early 2012, will come in five doors. The Audi A1 is made for the young, urban public. The dimensions of the new model is longer and measures 3.95 meters (12.96 ft) in length. It is several millimeters taller. It offers more space in the rear seats. The Audi...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience