Search results

1. alcyon

Manual gearbox, first gear whine when accelerating

Frankly speaking, its not normal. But then again for car this old ...
  2. alcyon

Hi, there. Looking for some help car-hunting for 1st car

Update us on what you went with ya.
  3. alcyon

Yes , I guess if you could get it around 10k. but if you cant,then how about the previous gen. Personally i like this gen coz it looks flatter and sleeker. The one after this looks bulbous and bulky /tall. Plus these ones you should be able to get under 10k, The cefiros are good bargain too. I...
  4. alcyon

Tire Price list Zth

Nexen NFera SU4- 215/55 R16 . Week30 Year 2022 Stock, RM250 a piece. If want 2023 stock RM285 a piece. Bought from Tek Ming Sunway , 13-Jan-2024.
  5. alcyon

You cannot get a first gen Cayenne for 10k. And if you do, 5k for parts ain't gonna cover it. Since you mention Camry, then I suggest a late 90s Camry with 2.2L engine would do just great. It's a heavy comfy car and should have cruise control. Mileage 200k also ok. I know a guy who was giggling...
  6. alcyon

Perdana V6 Community Forum *

Take apart the ECU and see if any capacitors are leaking.
  7. alcyon

Discussion On Your Daily Ride

I swapped my rear sprocket from standard 36T to 33T. I lose torque but its much better at 80lkmh, the engine doesnt need to rev that high, kicking down gears also smoother and not so jerky, just need to gear down more when need to accelerate.
  8. alcyon

ST 150 & AT 151 Corona

Got, but probably not on zth forums.
  9. alcyon

Rm8k Wira & Jazz GK5 ownership experience-A long way to go

You could camber your fronts a bit more in, or use a slightly narrower tyre to stretch the tops of your tyres inwards.
  10. alcyon

Isuzu Trooper restore?

Well one guy brought a clapped out AE86 black edition from Japan, with helluva lot more rust holes than that Trooper, and he welded in new metal and it's now a show car, so yeah it can be done. After welding apply rust proofing then repaint, ensure the seals are tight, you are good to go.
  11. alcyon

Its ok for bike to be dirty. My Ex-5 is my sacrificial transport. I only maintain it enough so that it is safe and reliable to ride. It doesnt look pretty with the cracked and faded fairings.
  12. alcyon

Fuel for Old/Vintage Car

That's easy. If I say it's right for your car, then it simply is.
  13. alcyon

Fuel for Old/Vintage Car

Yes lets all hold hands, sing kumbaya around the campfire, and spend extra money on RON97 . Boy you guys and gals are one convincing bunch !
  14. alcyon

Fuel for Old/Vintage Car

So..same IP address ? :rofl:
  15. alcyon

Fuel for Old/Vintage Car

In Malaysia we dont have ethanol based fuel, so RON 95 won't damage your engine and fuel system. But you might need lead additive. Check with the previous owner if the valve seats are strengthened.
  16. alcyon

satria gti check engine light issue

I dont know which generation mitsubishi yours is, but you need to find out how to pull/read the codes. The system is telling you something is wrong, but until you actually get the codes you won't know. Go find out how to get the codes. You either need a obd2 reader, or you bridge diagnostic...
  17. alcyon

Gunnerzz, since you are one of the active motorcyclist here, I need some advise. I am having trouble with the raincoats on the market. I tried GIVI, Yamaha, and ARAI, and all of them leak in water after a short while. It always starts with the pants, then it starts leaking from the jacket...
  18. alcyon

My LMST diary | past, present & future | 2007 to 202x

Which shop. They have caster reading which is what I want.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

'(00): The recent Tsunami in Japan has shocked the world and devastated millions including substantial damage to the car industry and its motorsports and tuning sub-culture. Even the Ebisu circuit was severely shaken and landscape permanently remodeled.

Source : Speedhunters

Ebisu circuit has seriously been damaged, Tsukuba circuit as well most events cancelled for the time being...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience