Search results

1. K

Engine Treatment/Oil Additive

Have been using Tufoil for quite a number of years without any problems, in fact I believe in it! I have a question though, recently purchased a brand new Camry and asked the SA about Tufoil and he advised me not to add it as it may void the warranty? Any comments FP? Bump: Have been using...
  2. K

garmin funny locale

Huh?????? Whats so funny about a Picture? :hmmmm:
  3. K

Which is the plug and play type?

Garmin in my personal opinion is the machine of choice but unfortunatly is not trully plug & play but free Malaysian and Singapore maps with instructions for download can be obtained from MFM @ http://www.malfreemaps.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=893 . Hope this helps!
  4. K

WTS S2000 1999 JDM reg Nov 2003

The Car is SOLD! TQ to all ! :adore:
  5. K

Survey:New Car Tracking System

I'm in favour if the fee is reasonable and the price of the system is too! Im intending to get a Captor system for my new car this coming Monday! ;)
  6. K

BTW a buyer is now on the way to give me a deposit cheque and I think once the loan processed the car will be sold! Goodbye S2000!:love: :bawling: He is a member oof ZTH! :wavey:
  7. K

All Pm replied and sent. Still waiting for best offer! :wavey:
  8. K

Ori S2000 1999 JDM has no hard top!
  9. K

Extracted from http://modified.cars-blog.net/index.php/2009/02/honda-s2000-the-end-of-the-road/ Earlier this year Honda announced that it was suspending the development of several next-generation vehicles, including the 2010 NSX and the CR-Z convertible, but today Honda has now officially...
  10. K

Post your TOP SPEED here !

S2000 JDM 1999 Reg 2003 Max Speed = Cut Off Speed @ 180Km/h on KL to Kuantan Highway when it was just opened. :itsme:
  11. K

3 good views, not counting the rubbish offers, I'm close to my target of RM120K++ with good no plate @ 23 ;) Please don't bother to PM me and tell me that the market price is less than 100K @ means u don't know the car value, only serious buyers, highest offer now close to RM120K!
  12. K

Checked and replied. Just came back from hometown on a personal matter! Apologies for the delayed reply!
  13. K

To S2000 owner

I beg to differ, as a ride it wont be the most comfartable but it is an OK ride for our roads, just have to be extra careful with the holes and huge bumps, thats all! I love this car but sad to say have to sell coz my son is growing up and soon I need a family car i.e. four passanger car...
  14. K

Calling for Honda S2000 owners!!!

Mine's a 1999 JDM Ori/Stock specs
  15. K

Calling all ZTH Honda S2000 Owners

I own a S2000 but selling it off. MIne's a 1999 JDM
  16. WTS S2000 1999 JDM reg Nov 2003

The car has been sold! :)
  17. K

Random Car Pics Part 2

Was goin to Lot 10 for a meeting the noticed this car with stickers blocking it's logo & make. Anyone can guess? Taken on 3rd or 4th September at the side of Pudu Jail facing Berjaya Times Square! ImageShack - Hosting :: dscn2124smallaq9.jpg
  18. K

Honda Malaysia Racing Team unveils MME 2007 Civic Type R Race Cars

Hehehehe you are trully a Malaysian Boleh Semangat Guy! Any way I was there & both cars look good! As for which is better only the results will tell come this weekend! :driver:
  19. K

Tufoil Distributor

Yup bought mine from them many many years ago when Ampang Point was then very very quiet & without the shopping complex! Last place I bought my Tufoil was the Japanese Car Care Centre name Eunos I think in Damasara Utama area! Have been using it for more than 10 years and fpr my past 3 cars!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

If you’re into console gaming, you’ve got quite a number of games to choose from to unleash your inner racerboy. There’s Grid, Need For Speed, Gran Turismo, Forza and DiRT. Although they’re all different in genres, with some being pure sim while the others are just for laughs and giggles, generally you’ll have quite a blast kicking back to them.

Those that have DiRT 3 on their Playstation 3 now have the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience