Search results

1. Perodua Myvi Ezi (A) - Low Mileage

Hi everyone! I have a Full-Spec 2006 Myvi for sale! Comes with the full spec-only Dual Airbag and ABS, very important for safety :) Low mileage (only 88k) and in excellent condition.. as you can see in the pics! Interior is VERY clean, and the Exterior is well taken care off with...
  2. romen_

Amsoil 20w50 Fully Synthetic Engine Oil -High Zinc

Tq Mr. Bob! Hope you like the oils! :D
  3. romen_

Bump! ---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:04 PM ---------- Bump!
  4. romen_

Tq to bro Han! Hope you enjoy your 4 bottles :D
  5. romen_

Unichip Q with harness

Sorry sold :)
  6. romen_

Adjustable suspension review - Improve Hyperflex II

Fuh, glad you finally bit the bullet! :D I believe beatnik's shortened strut travel statement is not absolutely untrue, it does not paint the whole picture :) All springs have a unloaded height (typically 200mm or 160mm for adjustables, printed on the springs) and what the strut needs to do is...
  7. Unichip Q with harness

Hi Guys, I have a Unichip Q for sale! These were bought new from Robyn @ RS Impressive. Unichip allows for fuel and ignition timing adjustment :D Perfect for Campro engines where Emanage + SAFC do not work on it! (cant adjust ignition timing) Also good for all mitsu-based engines...
  8. romen_

Turbo Car Overheat, Smarty Pants Help

Hi bro! haha you are using a stock radiator meant for a non-boosted car. plus your intercooler is blocking cool air, and your turbo is cooking the radiator from the inside. what were you expecting? high speed runs your car is cooled by the strong air blowing against the radiator.. but try a...
  9. romen_

VTEC RON95 Myth

The thought of spending money (emanage blue + tuning to allow safe Ron95 usage) to save money (at the petrol pump) scares the TS :D
  10. romen_

Brisk Silver Racing Spark Plugs - IK20 equivalent

Price dropped to RM189! :D
  11. romen_

SWIFT BOT-"low Comp Head Build"

o.O No low-comp pistons available? How high is the target boost?
  12. romen_

160912 OMG4 by Olskool.my

totally awesome.. and a very nice venue!
  13. Brisk Silver Racing Spark Plugs - IK20 equivalent

Hi Guys, I have a set of 4pcs brand new Brisk Silver spark plugs with the code DR15YS-9 This plug fits the standard Honda B16a/B18c series, 4g9x series as well It is the same as the very common IK20 size; it'll fit most cars! These are high performance plugs! Great for Turbo...
  14. romen_

Putra turbo "Clearance Issue"-fabricate/custom-post ur pics here

A simple-in-theory mod, but takes a lot of hard work congrats to your weight savings, less overheating issues and better structural rigidity!
  15. romen_

Difficulty in engaging gears ??? due to wat ?

Broken or heavily worn engine mounts also affect shifting Tats why people on very stiff or solid mounts say their shifting is now as smooth as butter :)
  16. romen_

My Next Upgrade: Suspension

lolllll stop trolling me everywhere bro :P
  17. romen_

My Next Upgrade: Suspension

lol i used to run 12F 8R, now downgraded to 10F 8R 12k was too stiff for uluyam / genting, you get the car bouncing around on uneven areas of the road ddv, the BR series (Gold canister) is only RM300 more i think? I highly recommend you go for that instead
  18. romen_

EG clubs/owner etc

How is the knocking at the top end bro? Richened it a bit to help? Fuhhh, can bounce on the redline edi? hahahaha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello guys, I need your help to source out me some parts. I want to send them to my country.
1- 3SGTE ST-205 ECU
2- 3SGTE ST-205 MAP Sensor
3- 3SGTE ST-205 MAT Sensor
4- 3SGTE ST-205 Igniter
5- 4G69 Mivec Complete Engine, ECU, Sensors, Wiring and Gearbox.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience