Search results

1. Ein Autohub | Fabric Cleaning

With the simple help of Einszett Tornado and Einszett Blitz, the result of super dirty fabric to super clean near original condition. Removing the dirt, smell, dust and bacteria in the car for a healthier drive.
  2. Ein Autohub

How to clean your leather Seats guide by KC

Use brushes and microfiber cloth for home use or Tornado for professional
  3. Ein Autohub

Ein Autohub | BMW E60 330i | Protection Detail

Thank you to Krestel DAS 6, Einszett and Buff and Shine :)
  4. Ein Autohub | BMW E60 330i | Protection Detail

Protection Detail - BMW E60 330i Interior trim cleaned with Einszett – Plastic Deep Cleaner After using Einszett Metallic Polish using Krestel DAS6 with Buff and Shine 5.5” Orange Pad and finishes with Einszett Glanz Wax
  5. Ein Autohub

Malaysia Car Detailing Guru KC present Rotary Polisher Handling session, intense clas

Re: Malaysia Car Detailing Guru KC present Rotary Polisher Handling session, intense Good on you KC. Looking forward for more details on your clinic ^_^
  6. Ein AutoHub | VW Passat B7 (Icelandic Blue) | Correction Detail [CD]

3 years on the Passat, the car is still in ok condition but just need some minor cleaning and correction, nothing major. A Correction Detail [CD] the cars going for another 2-3 years of glossiness. Combination of product used – Auto Finesse, Buff and Shine, Einszett and Polishangel...
  7. Ein Autohub | Mercedes Benz E300 (Culprite Brown) | Car Detaiing

Auto Finesse Avalanche is used with PA Foam Lance to dissolve and carry away a high proportion of dirt and grime in a completely touchless fashion before 2 bucket wash starts Einszett ColorTec (wheel cleaner) is used to dissolve brake dust and iron-rich contaminants (rinse away after...
  8. Ein Autohub | Car Care & Detailing Products | Detailing Services

Ein Autohub proudly presents to you our online car care and detailing products together with our car detailing studio in Setia Alam under the name POLISHANGEL® Malaysia. Ein Autohub provides various detailing services to car lovers and will give advice on what should be done on the car in...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Now I am using the 4g93 eterna machine.I want to upgrade the performance with added with mivec parts.I planned to:

- Change throttle body and intake manifold with MIVEC intake manf and TB
- Using the adjustable cam pulley
- Port and Polish
- Change the piping with 2' piping and mivec extractor
- Using the HKS intake powerflow

The question is, Can the modification above is effective to increase horsepower,torque and topspeed.How it can increaseHP? What the cost range to make the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience