Search results

1. L

Vogtland Suspension

hi, afternoon GSR2311, Im driving persona 2011 hi-line, currently my set-up suspension is vogtland sport spring pair with original absorber and im interested to go for adjustable vogtland, my doubt is, sometime driving with passenger / family. the confortable level do you guys try before...
  2. L

ATS Brake System Type II 4 Pot

Kindly PM me ur best price for Proton Persona Elegance. Brake Caliper - Type II 4 Pot 330mm Bracket Rotor (Cross Drilled Slotted) Regards, Michael Yip.
  3. L

Persona Elegance with many problems?

Thanks you all bros, Hi bro IKC, Your idea doesn't work since we meet, well letz meet up for TT another round about cam & fuel regulator issue, eventually i heard works street cam suitable for my car, what do you think?? Txt me when u free, we set a time. by the way, if install fuel regulator...
  4. L

Hi Evo.Z, i wonder which svc ctr u can intro to tune the FC problem. At how much ??L/100km it can be tune, apparently im running 8.6-8L/100km which i drive so damn slow n gentle, agains i went svc ctr in Jalan 227 they said ald restore to manufacturer setting, but still around this amount i...
  5. L

I having some doubt about this few thing, and i need help from all kakis : - If install WORKs fuel regulator does it help for my PE H-Line Auto? what's the benefit? good/bad? - If i remove the IAFM what to replace it? normal intake manifold? - Can my engine replace racing cam? what cam to...
  6. L

Hi guys, i saw online that i find out PE got a feature 'remote trunk release' i wonder how to do it??? got such a feature??
  7. L

nice meeting you here KC, well, i will contact a day be4 meet up, sedap nice meh?? anyway im MichaelYip-0123999576.
  8. L

hi bro, im nearby there too,behind LDP church taman mayang. where/when u wanna yumcha? im actually planning to deal with wei hing ah kent,price quite reasonable and convenience to me install with a package, i saw hotbits extractor before, looks ok ok only & kakimotor william also proposed to me...
  9. L

Hi bro IKC, 1. What did mean by LCP? Crank Pulley/Cam Pulley? 2. Im planning to change extractor 4-2-1 also in sunway wei hing? any comment? Just to find out with you guys, my Q1 early posted regarding the FC averagely value is that okay? Looking forward your reply, thanks. Regards.
  10. L

Hi Ikc, What ur opinion & advise for me to my questions? Kindly give me some idea, thank you so much & well appreciate.. Regards.
  11. L

hi guys, i need to seek for some advise for my PE Auto (H-Line) 8months old car, 1. FC averagely 8-9l/100km (according to the display) is that okay? 90% City 10% highway 2. Recently i did change drop in filter to WORKs Eng. apparently its reducing my topend from 200++km ---> 180km. what/why...
  12. L

Works - engineering forged racing rim lug nuts

do you have it for persona?? how much wat is your best price? im in PJ
  13. L

K sport BBK

It look nice to me, but I'm not sure about the performance, reliability&quality, If u can provide me spec, country of origin & relevant tech.infor & details it will b good. According to your professional persona need 6pots / 8pots? Most important, how much you can offer? Able to apply on...
  14. L

K sport BBK

Do you have any for proton persona? thank you.
  15. L

1.3/1.5 convert 1.6 CLUTCH kit

To all out there,recently i had purchased the 1.6 BRclutch sets from this guy (Bryan),trusted deal,good respond,friendly & fast delivery.Goods received in a Gdex courier box,inside plastic seal properly & most important i'm happy to see the clutch as solid as you all can see the pictures here...
  16. L

[wts] Epl Jersey's Season 08/09, Replica (AAA Grade) EPL Jersey's for Season 08/09

Re: [wts] Epl Jersey's Season 08/09, Replica (AAA Grade) EPL Jersey's for Season 08/0 bro, 09/10 Man.Utd. Home RED #11 RyanGiggs how RM$$??
  17. L

|| SNA Sportware BoutiQue || - Order Your Jersey Now Promotion! - RM 45 Incl Postage

Re: || SNA Sportware BoutiQue || - Order Your Jersey Now Promotion! - RM 45 Incl Post This is grade hw many A..?? what's tha different.?? ManUtd. Home 09/10 Red #11 RyanGiggs.Hw RM$$ Pls let me know.Thanks
  18. L

New SAGA BLM & Perodua VIVA - "0" downpayment

alright, i will contact with you again, thanks bro. :)
  19. L

New SAGA BLM & Perodua VIVA - "0" downpayment

is that the 1.6saga still available.? how can i get the same look as the saga it shown here,i love it. :) interested in 1.6 '0' downpayment? hw much monthly.thank you.
  20. L

Manchester united football club

Man.Utd. was playing very well yesterday night agians Arsenal.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My cars paint job on the roof and rear boot is starting to show some wear and discoloration. I have considered trying to polish off the clear coat and see if it's better but was advised by the detailer that the damage was quite deep and no guarantee they could restore the paint.

1. Is there a good paint spray shop around Subang/pj area?
2. If I do partial respray I think they won't bake the car right? So would it be better to do full car respray?

Thanks for your advice.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience