Search results

1. T

Suitable suspension for civic 96-00

This is very true
  2. T

While you're at it... be sure to check other brands such as Cusco zero1/2, BC racing, ftuned, claws, tein (have so many types), mines, zerone, gab, HWL, D2, zeal... From the brands above, few are easy to find new and used. Some say XXX brand is shit and YYY brand is good... But do ask around...
  3. T

Aiya no need to be harsh la hehe.. Everyone has to started somewhere. But i agree that TS should've done his homework more..
  4. T

My honda EG whatsapp group buddies said to avoid tein SS but no justification provided so no comment la. But personally i've used buddyclub junior spec, serves me well but with only 12 steps of softhard. Would be nice to have more for finer adjustments, on full soft it was very bumpy but comfy...
  5. T

Need advice on brake kit

How do you guys test your brakes? in terms of "bite"ness? Drive to 120 then sudden brake to 60? I do think like I need to bleed my brakes... Cause i stepped 1-2cm into the pedal still did not feel like it's biting unless i step further down..
  6. T

Need advice on brake kit

Okay noted. Will keep that in mind... when i ask around, my friends told me can use ek9's servo but any other suggestion?
  7. T

Need advice on brake kit

Honestly the past few months I was quite lazy and did not get the chance to do any testing wasn't able to compared. But i notice one difference at low speed around 60kmh i slammed the pedal and it did not took long before my car stopped When i bought my car it comes with a 96 dc2r brake...
  8. T

Need advice on brake kit

Yep but i just decided to take it anyways lol
  9. T

Need advice on brake kit

After few months searching, finally got my rotor, was lucky enough to find PMU 2 piece, was quite steep, the slotted is not that deep but didn't feel like waiting, God knows how much longer I'd have to wait if pass on this one, I had people giving me recommendations on buying an EK9 disc which...
  10. T

problem with check engine light after vtec open

I'm also experiencing this problem.. Previously i did not have this problem.. But one fateful morning after joy ride from Genting there was this long stretch of road, so i engage vtec and stayed around rpm 7-7.5 for quite long lah.. Then the check engine light appears.. Being a paranoid person i...
  11. T

Pros and cons of engine braking?

I think the only solution is to practice practice and practice
  12. T

Pros and cons of engine braking?

Very hard for me to do heel and toe.. Every time i press the brake with my toe and to rev match i moved my heel, it seems unavoidable that I lift my toe hence the braking is not consistent... Any advise or pointers?
  13. T

What's d standard B18CR on wheel HorsePower can get when dynorun?

Ran mine on dyno and only got 161hp... Must be something wrong =( wanted to change the valve seal and piston rings...
  14. T

Need advice on brake kit

Okay understood. Thank you
  15. T

Need advice on brake kit

I was told that 262mm can also fit work... Should i just go on with 262mm? or better get 282mm
  16. T

Need advice on brake kit

Thats one huge rotor.. whats the size?
  17. T

Need advice on brake kit

Good to know that lol.. Btw can i pair 262mm rotors with spoon calipers? I read everywhere and was informed everywhere that 282mm is the size to go for
  18. T

Need advice on brake kit

ok got it Hondata next ^^
  19. T

Need advice on brake kit

My rims barely clear the calipers 7jj 40 offset I think the distance between the rim and the caliper is less than the diameter of the new 20cents coin. But i need to check again to confirm the distance. Is that distance safe? Or it is better to get a rim that clears more?
  20. T

Need advice on brake kit

PMU rotors cause it's available at one of the shop in Sunway lol.. and pricing wise at 1170 should be okay la.. The normal SCR version (1 piece)... Errmm I asked around, so far no negative feedback on the PMU disc... But since you said it's a waste of money.. I'm quite taken aback lol.. One of...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

last satrurday morning around 1.00am,when i came out from my office for a break,i'm shocked because some"motherfucker" break my glass door driver side just because to take my boost meter(apex'i) and the turbo timer(m's),and this "motherfucker" he just cut the wire and the hose from the boost meter,btw for sure he cannot use my turbo timer because he didn't take the controller because the timer comes with the controller....can u guys imagine i parked my car exactly in front of my...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience