2. M

GRA 2011 Spotlight: JSSim & Team Raydiance-Michelin

congrated sim.......nice work...............FF the best
  3. M

Engine swap Mivec 1.8 (M) --> 1.6(A)

free dump very good deal
  4. M

kancil part

bro you got number i interested in all thing that you have can you sms me or pm me back thank you phone no. 012-6363210 mitch thank you
  5. M

Looking for 2nd Hand Original Tail Light for Satria97

I also got 1 pair also can pm me if you still finding ok thank you 012-6363210 location kepong
  6. M

investment guarantee

mayi know is a insurans or other else plz got interested
  7. M

L5 Mira Disk brake, sports spring and apm stock absober.

can help me to find 12 valve L2s Cyclinder Head !!!!! and can i know how much is it !!! ty !! reply fast ok !!!! thank you !!!!
  8. M

FF Drift Event

may i know more infomation about it i got interest in this event plz and can i know when it is the date and am i late and can send to my e-mail plz or can call me 017-6776177 i am driving 1.8 satria manual
  9. M

DVVT problem on emanage

i heard that this DVVT ECU is self learning ECU soo when you tune it after that the ECU will tune it back to normal graft just like the VVTI system the same one soo you install E-manage also no use.
  10. M

FF Drift Event

may i know how much is the fee it i got interest in FF drifting i am driving satria 1.8 my contact number is 017-6776177 name is mitch may i know when also

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We had another encounters last Sunday, although I could hardly lift up both my arms & shoulder is so stiff like a concrete……but detailing who can resist….

Instead of FLEE-ing …I flew to the crime scene….. one of which my buddy got a rotary & he started correcting his wife 13 years old oxidized car……

Let me share with you more…if you would please

Remember how lighting plays a big part in Car Detailing , as most cars defect only been seen from a strong lighting, what professional...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience