Search results

1. S

[WTB] Honda civic EG3/EG4/EG6

my eh4 with vtec b16a, how much offer
  2. S

HARDRACE Performance Suspension Parts

can quote me for EG6?? do u hav workshop for installation? pls send to my this mail [email protected] ---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:23 AM ---------- sorry its actually EH4
  3. S

original eg6 body parts

where is the pic of the front and rear bonet?
  4. S

For Sale: mazda mx5 1.6 turbo for sale

nice car love it but 40k over budget for me
  5. S

Car Above 15 years to go Insepction yearly. Any comment??!

Be more careful of u car now. I think this will lead to car thief. Due to no cheap part. Ppl will be looking for stolen parts. They making more rules to help thief acttually
  6. S

MR2\MRS Stuff to exchange\sale

Re: MR2 for Sale 15 years car haha
  7. S

Car Above 15 years to go Insepction yearly. Any comment??!

no 15 years car and spare parts = less car repair workshop = less street racer = less zth = all closed shop
  8. S

Which Engine Oil for Ur B or H Series? And why?

hmm..., why b series need this kind of oil??? use shell semi cannot ar??? any comment? i uses this on my b16a
  9. S

HWL adjustable (HI/LO)or GAB SS (HI/LO/SOFT/HARD)

What so good about ZERONE pls explain and elaborate TQ
  10. S

fuel regulator

OH ICCC thanks thanks btw my b16a piston had been modified to type R piston( forgot to add in) will the pressure be the same.
  11. S

should i install HID..?

PLease dun install coz it wont make ur car go faster, and if u are behind me i will make u slower. if u are blind then install la and put a sign that u are blind
  12. S

fuel regulator

What bout B16A engine what is the original pressure and wut pressure shud set to??? wut is FPR & AFR both what diff?? and also what is WOT
  13. S

How to take G O O D photos of Race Queens

ok i wanna go to the GT race on 20 and 21 june. where and how can i get close to the gt girls? do i need the pits lane pass. or it is just outside the track? or the maingrand stand?? this mine first time Bump: ok i wanna go to the GT race on 20 and 21 june. where and how can i get close to...
  14. S

B20-CRV VTEC - Why it Blows.....

Since you all talking bout engine blow, i wanna ask something too, hope u all will answer me. i am using b16a, but then got white smoke come out and my engine oil always hilang. At first tot it was onli top gasket overhaul will do. But found to be one my piston was loose. Was told that the...
  15. S

New High Compression Piston N/a,Mivec,Vtec & Low Compression Turbo Piston/Supercharge

Re: New High Compression Piston N/a,Mivec,Vtec & Low Compression Turbo Piston/Superch which piston suitable for my b16a
  16. S

JDM Civic Type R CTR Piston with Rings B16b

any piston can use for my b16a?? how much
  17. S

[WTS] CP Piston

PART NO# SC7100 ENGINE:B61A BORE:3.189" 81.0mm SIZE:STD CR:10.5 APPLICATION:2,3,4 PART NO# SC7101 ENGINE:B61A CORE:3.209" 81.5mm SIZE:+.020 / +0.5mm CR:10.5 APPLICATION:2,3,4 what the price? with and without install
  18. S

Port And Polish...with minimum cost..

do u do overhaul for b16a my piston rosak need to change what the price include everything
  19. S

aftermarket civic R 98 buddy club front bumper

Izzit pu? Can fit eg 2 doors???