Search results

1. Honda city 2014-2016 GM6 springs

Hi all. Im new with honda city. Just simple question. Any cons if change from stock spring to sport spring? It is going to disturb performance, absorber, lower arm, drive shaft? Thank you. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Myvi handling very light and got like absorber mounting sounds.

Myvi handling very light and not stable when on a dirty, and got like absorber mounting sounds. Even when at highway. Any possibilities ? When i drive fast the car like moving to the left and right and unstable. Pls help. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Adjustable for myvi 07. Brand and quality review needed.

What is the best brand,affordable and good quality adjustable for myvi. I'm new with adjustable. So need to choose a good one base on your experience. Thanks. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Myvi adjustable, disc brake,handling part repair.

I wanted to change my absorber,disc brake and some of handling part. But I want to use my credit card to do it. Any suggestion around pj or sunway area. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. At 85km/h, tyre got some kind of sound.

Is it because the tyre is old or always expose to the sun?
  6. Myvi 2007 engine oil grade API SN or SL ?

Which one is better? Any comment?thanks.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

On its own, the Audi R8 is a supercar to be reckoned with. However, with the horsepower wars exhibiting no signs of hitting the brakes manufacturers have to keep adding more ponies to the stable to ensure the happiness of the riders.

So even thought the R8 can hold its own against its peers, apparently the boys from Ingolstadt have found it...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience