Search results

1. [WTS] UR Bar For Nissan Livina

Hi, I have original UR lower bar and front bar for Nissan Livina. Each for RM110 only. Take both for RM210. I bought it new and just took it out from my car. These bars will improve your Livina handling definitely. My location is at Banting, Selangor. COD only. Thank you and have a nice day...
  2. putaqela

The Best Rate for Car Loan for Now (July 14)

Hi, all, Anybody know which bank is offering the best rate for car loan as for now (July-August 14)?. My friend told me that RHB Islamic have the best rate (2.4+). I already asked the salesman to submit the application, but it seems like their respond is very slow. Until now, nobody call me...
  3. [WTS] Recaro Njoy with Railing

Items sold, tq.
  4. [WTS] Momo Race

Hi, I have a momo race complete, to sell for RM260. The condition of steering is good. As you can see from the attachment. My location is at Banting, Selangor. Anybody interested can call me at Nizam 013-9231102. I prefer c.o.d. Thank you. -SOLD-
  5. [swap] Recaro njoy with orginal blm/flx etc. seat

Hi, all, I want to sell my set of Recaro Njoy with railing for RM 650 only. COD at Banting area or close to it. Interested you can call me. Nizam at 013-9231102. Thank you and have a nice day.
  6. SWAP - Ori BLM Seat with Recaro NJoy (alcantara)

Hi, I want to swap my Recaro Njoy (alcantara) with saga FLX or BLM original seat. I will take the seat and you can take my seat + RM800. My location is at Jugra, Banting. So, we can meet at any acc shop and do the swapping. For now I'm looking for swaping first as it will be easier for me to get...
  7. WTS/SWAP : Lenso Project D 17' 8 Holes With Tyres

Hi All, I have sets of Lenso Project D 17' 8 holes 100/114 with Yokohama S Drive (Japan) 215/45/17 with 50-60% thread left. I plan to sell it for RM 1600. Or you can swap with 16', pcd 114, Japan rims only. Offset I'm not sure but I'm using it at Livina now or you can google it. I willing to...
  8. [WTS] Recaro N-Joy, Sparco, Razo

Hi, i have a few items that is for sell. All this items are mine and taken out form my car MyVi. My location is at Gambang, Kuantan, Pahang. My contact number is Nizam 013-923 1102 call me directly if you are interested and no sms pls. For small items like steering, gearknob and coolmax seat...
  9. Any recommended workshop in Kuantan?

Hi, i'm planning to fit a rear disc break into my car (MyVi). But i'm not very familiar with any workshop that do this kind of modification in Kuantan. So if you guy here knows any good workshop with reasonable price in Kuantan area, please let me know. It will be much easier if it come along...
  10. putaqela

Can I Make Another Loan For 2nd Car?

Hi, hopefully someone here can tell me about this, whether can or cannot? Okey, let say now my nett salary is RM 2000 for a month. My current payments for a month now is around RM 1200 (car + study + personal + c. card). If i want to make another loan for a 2nd car, let say for RM 600 for a...
  11. putaqela

Opinon About Hyundai Elantra

Hi guys, My sister is asking me to look for her, a 2nd Hyundai Elantra,although i'm not really agreed with her choice but it seems like she had made her decision for it. I had tried to tell her all those bad things that i heard about korean car (not offend to korean car's owner here ya..). So i...
  12. putaqela

Any Recommend Paint Shop in Kuantan?

Hi, For all kuantan's kaki or those who knows, any recommended paint shop in Kuantan? I'm outsider so i don't know much about good paint shop around here. I'm asking because some of my friends here (outsider also) got a bad experienced or been 'chop' when dealing with a few paint shop around...
  13. [WTS] Toshiba Direct Cool Refrigerator

I'm planning to sell my refgirerator as below specification: Model: Toshiba Direct Cool (one door) Age of Item: 3 years Selling: RM 350 (nego till let go) , bought it new at RM 700 Location: Gambang, Kuantan , Pahang Method of transcation: Come view it at my place, if agree self pick-up...
  14. Enkei 15" 10 spokes (Japan) for sell

Enkei 15" Spider (made in Japan) for sell I'm helping a friend to sell his rim with this specification: Enkei Spider 10 spokes (looks very similar with enkei rs tarmac) - PCD 100 X 7.0 jj offset 41 - with 4 racing cap attach - jawa sticker still attach - for 2nd rims, this rims...
  15. putaqela

Any Tips To Avoid Speed Trap?

A taxi driver told me that we can avoid been detected by the speed trap by hanging the blank cd at the 'look back mirror' (don't know what to call it). He also told me that, you can put the calculator set to 110, then 'selit' into 'fliping make-up mirror at the windscreen' (also don't know what...
  16. putaqela

Any side effect for using cheap voltage stabilizer?

Is it true? I'm using a taiwan a.k.a cheap voltage stabilizer in my car now. I've found out someone are saying if using 'cikai' one, ur car will be burst into flame and bla..bla...Is it a huge different between a branded VS compare to cheap VS? Or it's just their marketing strategies to sell...
  17. putaqela

How to differentciate original and immitation sparco steering?

How to differentciate between original and immitation sparco steering? Someone had offered me a 2nd hand sparco steering with a good price. Since there are lots of immitation steering around, i'm a bit curious about it. Please give me some tips on how to recognize it such as series number or...
  18. putaqela

Where To Get UR in Kuantan?

Any UR seller here know where i can get UR with a good price in Kuantan? I'm looking for front and rear stablizer for MYVi. Thanks. p.s - Calvin, UR for MyVi is already on market right, if not i'm wiling to give my car as a sample but i'm at kuantan.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my fren car was stolen on tuesday (30/08/2005) around 5 pm in the
evening. the location at TAMAN SEGAR , JALAN LEMAK 2

the car is a wira dark grey color, just convert to 4g91 recently.
15 white BSA inch , 10 inch front windscreen sticker , skirting and exaust

this happen when he found out the key hole at the rear bonet was missing
he go home and call his fren to check for the price. On the same time , he heard
the car alarm trigger. when he went out, he saw the thief is driving his car...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience