Search results

1. putaqela

[WTS] UR Bar For Nissan Livina

Items sold. Thank you buyer...
  2. putaqela

Izso - WhatsApp me at 0139231102. I will sent to you the pictures to confirm the bar.
  3. putaqela

Izso - not sure what is wrong with the link as I can still open it. Anyway, you are right bro, for the front bar it can fit sylphy, latio as written on the sticker. For rear lower bar, I'm not sure whether it can be fit to other Nissan model.
  4. [WTS] UR Bar For Nissan Livina

Hi, I have original UR lower bar and front bar for Nissan Livina. Each for RM110 only. Take both for RM210. I bought it new and just took it out from my car. These bars will improve your Livina handling definitely. My location is at Banting, Selangor. COD only. Thank you and have a nice day...
  5. putaqela

Raytech Car Tint Advisor @ Tinted Kereta @ Origin from USA

Any special offer or promotion for this Hari Raya?
  6. putaqela

The Best Rate for Car Loan for Now (July 14)

Hi, all, Anybody know which bank is offering the best rate for car loan as for now (July-August 14)?. My friend told me that RHB Islamic have the best rate (2.4+). I already asked the salesman to submit the application, but it seems like their respond is very slow. Until now, nobody call me...
  7. putaqela

japan rims but no "made in japan" cop

Hi, all. I'm looking for wedsport TC 05 or Enkei RPF1 16' pcd 100 (Japan). If anyone come across with this type of rims at any 'kedai potong' or know the shop that sell it around Klang Valley, please let me know ya, tq.
  8. [WTS] Recaro Njoy with Railing

Items sold, tq.
  9. putaqela

[swap] Recaro njoy with orginal blm/flx etc. seat

Price can highly negotiate as I don't have a space in my house to keep this seats thank you...
  10. putaqela

[WTS] Momo Race

If you have standard saga blm steering we can swap. You just give me RM200. I'll give the steering together with boskit..
  11. putaqela

[WTS] Enkei RS 15' pcd 100 With Yokohama A.drive

Price can be negotiate if really interested...
  12. putaqela

SWAP - Ori BLM Seat with Recaro NJoy (alcantara)

Thanks bro. Sorry for my mistake.
  13. [WTS] Momo Race

Hi, I have a momo race complete, to sell for RM260. The condition of steering is good. As you can see from the attachment. My location is at Banting, Selangor. Anybody interested can call me at Nizam 013-9231102. I prefer c.o.d. Thank you. -SOLD-
  14. [swap] Recaro njoy with orginal blm/flx etc. seat

Hi, all, I want to sell my set of Recaro Njoy with railing for RM 650 only. COD at Banting area or close to it. Interested you can call me. Nizam at 013-9231102. Thank you and have a nice day.
  15. SWAP - Ori BLM Seat with Recaro NJoy (alcantara)

Hi, I want to swap my Recaro Njoy (alcantara) with saga FLX or BLM original seat. I will take the seat and you can take my seat + RM800. My location is at Jugra, Banting. So, we can meet at any acc shop and do the swapping. For now I'm looking for swaping first as it will be easier for me to get...
  16. putaqela

Work Emotion XT7

Wow... nice. I thought cannot fit before... So just p.m back to me la your offer. Thanks.
  17. putaqela

Work Emotion XT7

I don't get your p.m bro... anyway I think my car are not suitable for the offset and width of the rims... i'm using livina. Thanks anyway.
  18. putaqela

WTS/SWAP : Lenso Project D 17' 8 Holes With Tyres

Price drop... now only RM 1200 and only for sale, no more swap. I keep the rims at tyre shop in Bandar Banting Baru opposite TUDM camp... The shop's open Mon - Sun frm 9 a.m - 7 p.m. If you want to view the rims let me know first as i have to tell the boss. If not, higher price will quote by...
  19. putaqela

HWL Adjustable Suspension

Do have adjustable for Nissan Livina? How much will be the price if you got it. Tq.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i wan hear some comment from ur all....i were planing to change my single carb into twin carb wit solex brand....is tat good idea?????? but da engine is quite old liau.....around 30 years old lo........n tat engine was born in year 1977.....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience