Search results

1. B

Myvi Gab SS Series vs BC Racing V1

Thanks Izso! :) will check it out soon! Will update if I got anything interesting hahaha
  2. B

It's actually the newer Myvi. Mine is the first gen myvi. Thats why I'm still asking around on the spring rate. Don't want to get too low spring rate cause it will not be worth it if it's not much difference from my sport springs (30mm) the lower springs. Ya most probably I'll visit PRS first...
  3. B

Is it that bad? Cause I sat my friend's Myvi BC Racing V1 with 8k front and 5k rear. It's actually not that bumpy. I was wondering if I'm making the right choice for the spring rate cause I wouldn't want to get adjustable and have that nose dive body roll feel during cornering What would you...
  4. B

Izso actually my budget is lower but a lot of people recommend me to wait abit more and get Hilo softhard instead of Hilo. That's why I my looking at GAB SS and BC Racing V1 as I find this two quite widely used by myvians. Especially GAB SS. I've heard about the brands you recommend like PRS...
  5. B

Oh okay, I'll take that in mine :) thanks Izso. Btw what spring rate do you recommend for daily drive and also sometimes touge runs. But mainly daily drive :) Ya it's the SS Series :) definitely not the other models cause the SS series is the only one which is imported. Hmm, ftuned is out...
  6. Myvi Gab SS Series vs BC Racing V1

Hi SifuSifu, I wanted to change to adjustable as I've been using sport springs and now I want to take it to the next level. But I'm not sure which coilovers to go for. As I've been told BC Racing have better quality and built compared to Gab SS. Even though with the better build and quality...
  7. Apexi S-AFC Neo vs Dastek Unichip Q for Myvi

Hi Sifu sifu out there, Currently my fuel consumption is high and after reviewing my dyno graph my air/fuel ratio for an NA car is fluctuating from 12:1 to 10+:1 ratio which is running too rich for an NA auto myvi 1.3 Was wondering if anyone could suggest me on either Apexi S-Afc neo or...
  8. B

Myvi 1.3 06-10 Adjustable Suspension

Well some people have to just work with what they have now and What I have now is a myvi. And I like driving fast and taking corners on track days. So it's not about the car but about the passion for cars.
  9. B

Hmm ya GAN SS and BC is almost the same and just slightly over 2k but I don't mind getting it if it's better. Ya i do drive my family around sometimes but if I don't change adjustable the car will tend to be lower than what it is now cause of the extra weight and I'll have problems with bumps...
  10. B

Hmm I actually know what you mean. I'm also scared to try sport absorbers cause it might not perform as well as an adjustable suspension. That's why I'm surveying and hope to get knowledge about adjustable suspensions. What would you recommend? Adjustables which is good for daily drive and...
  11. B

Hmm. Maybe I'm still new at this. Maybe I don't mind sacrificing the comfort. If performance and durability? And also good budget. Below RM2000? What brands would you guys recommend? Because I heard from a friend HWL leaks. And so far I'm recommended HWL. ---------- Post added at 09:07 PM...
  12. Myvi 1.3 06-10 Adjustable Suspension

Hi sifus, I know there are many threads for adjustable suspensions for myvi already on this forum. But I just want to ask those who had experienced and knowledge about adjustable for myvi. This is because there are a lot of good aftermarket suspension now that cost almost the same and the brands...
  13. B

Guys need help please! brake pads problem.

http://speedmod.com.my/image/data/smm/improve/imp_brake_pad.jpg
  14. B

Guys need help please! brake pads problem.

It's Formula Imp brake pads. Do you want the picture of the brake pads who jb is on my car or the box?
  15. Guys need help please! brake pads problem.

Hi Sifus, I recently changed my brake disc and brake pads on my Myvi 1.3 auto to AR Racing slotted and drilled and Formula Imp brake pads and now my brakes got sound and the foreman say my brake pads finished already. He told me the brake disc makan the brake pads cause it's slotted and drilled...
  16. B

Myvi 1.3 Auto 4-1 or 4-2-1?

Hahaha we can't compare back to stock cause we have already modify the exhaust system. Well power means fuel and fuel means high fc haha. So basically s flow has better fc compared to straight flow? Thanks for the advice bro. Well does the extractor play apart of fc also? Like 4-2-1 and 4-1?
  17. B

Hahaha that's very true :) but is there a difference in fc level between s flow and straight flow? Well we can't compare with stock fc but just between these two? Ya that's very true cause my right foot is heavier already. Hahaha :burnout:
  18. B

I'm using stock piping from extractor to bullet then bullet to muffler is 1.6. No problem thanks for the advice! :) ---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:10 PM ---------- Definitely I would like to learn more about exhaust setup. I...
  19. B

Hopefully it will be more clearer :) haha ---------- Post added at 01:54 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:51 AM ---------- Ya I know there is no best setup but really need to know cause now I using oem extractor but aftermarket bullet and straight flow...
  20. B

I did searches but couldn't really understand on which is better cause it's too scientific

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all

Anyone has ever send cars here? Any testimony? I am thinking to send my car here, since it closes to my workplace..

Thanks in advance :listen:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience