Search results

1. Wilwood Rear 4 Pot Caliper and OEM Rotor Set - Evo 789

For Sale, Wilwood 4 pot Rear Caliper set for Evo 789. Custom made to fit OEM rotor. Caliper and Rotor was purchased NEW! Comes complete with OEM Rotor, EBC Yellow Pads, Stainless steel brake hose, brackets and rear spindle for plug and play. Enclosed picture is the condition of the kit. It is...
  2. FS: Evo 45678 TD05Hr Lightweight Billet 20G 7x7 Turbo - WPC treatment

For Sale! This starts off with an OEM Evo 8 core and then fitted with the TD05Hr NEW GEN lightweight 9 Blade version that is much lighter than the OEM TD05Hr!! The compressor is replaced with the highly responsive Billet 7x7 blade 20G tall compressor. The internal bearings, thrust collar...
  3. FS: Evo 45678 TD06SL2R Billet 20G 7x7 Turbo - WPC Treatment

For Sale! This starts off with an OEM Evo 8 core and then fitted with a TD06SL2r turbine with the NEW GEN lightweight 9 Blade version that is lighter than the OEM TD05Hr!! The compressor is replaced with the highly responsive Billet 7x7 blade 20G tall compressor. The internal bearings, thrust...
  4. FS: Evo 456789 NEW TD06HR Map EF3 Spec Turbo - WPC treatment

For Sale! This is a NEW supercore turbo build from scratch. Has the biggest and baddest NEW Gen TD06HR turbine that can fit into the OEM Evo 9 housing. Measuring 58x67mm, The 9 Blade is lighter than the OEM TD05Hr!! The compressor is replaced with the highly responsive Billet 6x6 custom...
  5. FS: DYNATEK CDI (Capacitor Discharge Ignition) System for Evo 456789.

Hi There, A set of NEW open box CDI system from Dynatek for your Evo. Comes with everything pictured. CDI Box, Power Harness, Ignition Harness, 2 X Original Diamond Ignition Coil on Plug, Mounting Plate for Evo 789 and installation manual. Plug and play for your Evo 789. Widely used in...
  6. FS : Evo X MR 2 piece Full Floating DBA T3 Club Spec Rotors

Brand New Top of the Range DBA T3 Club Spec Rotors for the Evo 10. Plug and Play. This comes with the full floating hub of the Evo X MR and is even better than the fixed 2 piece from DBA. Complete with box, stickers and paperwork. Interested please contact 0123776061 Location...
  7. FS : Honda FD2 Type RR Functional Bonnet Vents or Universal Vents

Hi There, Replica Honda FD2 Type RR vents for sale. P&P for Type RR bonnet. Made from quality ABS Plastic and not fiberglass. Can be used for other cars as well. Fully functional and not for show only. Thanks for looking PM/Whatsapp or call +60123776061 Item located at KL, Ampang...
  8. FS : Original Defi Red Racer Gauge 60mm

Hi There, SOLD Thanks for looking
  9. FS: Rexpeed Carbon Side Skirt extension Evo 7-9

Hi There, Sold. Thanks for looking
  10. FS : Defi Racer Gauge. Temp 60mm Red

Hi There, -Sold- Thanks for looking
  11. FS: Evo 4-9 Billet 25G TD06H4R Turbo. 450-500WHP

FS: Evo 4-9 Billet 25G TD06H4R Turbo. 450 to >500WHP Hi there, SOLD Thanks for looking.
  12. FS: Used 4 x Goodyear Assymetric 1 235/45 R17

sOLD, Thanks for looking
  13. FS : PIVOT SGT-F1 Tacho-Sequential Shift Meter

FS : GENUINE PIVOT SGT-F1 Tacho-Sequential Shift Meter SOLD!! Thanks for looking
  14. FS : PIVOT Super Tempreture Controller

SOLD Thanks for looking
  15. FS : APEXI Power FC DJetro EVO 7 and 8 (GO MAP)

SOLD!! Thanks for looking
  16. FS : -AN6 6M Stainless Steel Hose and 4 Hose finisher

Hi there, I have 6 Meter of -6AN stainless steel hoses for sale with some hose finisher. These hose will be great for water, petrol, oil and vacumn and has an internal diameter of 9mm. Stailess steel braided hoses is rust proof and highly resistent in any conditions. What you will get...
  17. FS : 20G billet compressor wheel with big 3" anti surge cover TD05/TD06

SOLD!!! Thanks for looking.
  18. FS : 20G wheel for TD05/TD06, Thrust TD06H

Item sold Thanks for looking
  19. FS : EVO 9 25G Compressor wheel and Anti-Surge housing.

hi There, SOLD!!! Thanks for looking
  20. FS : HKS EVO 7-8 264/272 Intake/Exhaust Cams!!

Hi There, Sold There is going to be one fast Airtrek!! Thanks for looking

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello frens..

Really need your expert opinion here.. My problem is I cannot shift my gear from p to any gear w/o pressing the lock button.. N summore, my 3rd brake light also kaput.. This all happened after i changed my tail light to smokey led type..

Vios j type owner here..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience