Search results

1. Vicky Macho

Bringing the LEGEND R34 GTR back...

So means that r35 its actual name is Nissan GTR aah??...not NISSAN skyline gtr or nissan skyline r35 gtr:hmmmm:
  2. Vicky Macho

Hahahahaa....roger that....tanz for all the comments guys...:driver:
  3. Vicky Macho

I bring it to ats...i use mostly on weekends...brought to work couple of times..due to the traffic conditions i just parked it at home and take train...save so much time...
  4. Vicky Macho

Yess i do have..it...before the r35..r34 has been always my dream car...nw i own r35...looking forward to buy r34 in future..haven't decide yet..just asking you sifus..about it.. Yaa..the exhaust for my gtr i didn't change yet... Its a 10year old car ryte...my gtr maintenance is quite alot...
  5. Vicky Macho

Yess i love R34 gtr....is one of my favourite car....looking forward in owing one in near future I guess it would cost more than the GTR after refurbishing the car right??....my friend said that getting an UNREG R34 GTR now is IMPOSSIBLE ....and for the condition depends on your luck...some...
  6. Bringing the LEGEND R34 GTR back...

Hi fellow forumers...in malaysia there is no more unreg r34gtr and toyota supra right?..all that available is used one... 1)how much to buy one? 2)how much for full overhaul the engine,drivetrain,suspension,gearbox and etc? 3)how much would it cost to maintain monthly:-major n minor...
  7. Vicky Macho

Exhaust for GTR

Dont understand bro... ---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:50 PM ---------- Never heard of such a brand??...im looking for a nice roaring sound not the irritating one
  8. Exhaust for GTR

Hi guys...im tunning my gtr exhaust system..can i know the cool exhaust available in the market now such as HKS/meistershaft/gtc titan/armytrix I really like the hks sound cus its not too irritating like meistershaft exhaust...is there any other similar to HKS. THANK YOU...:driver:
  9. Vicky Macho

Toyota 3D Type Stainless Steel Keychain

Hi i want to order a nissan GTR keyring and key fob cover..from you...i had send you an email with the keyring picture. So can you quote me the price of it. If you have any other choices of GTR keyring and key fob cover do mail me the pictures:..thank you...
  10. Bmw f10

Hi guys...i need some reviews and facts about this two cars. 2014 HONDA ACCORD 2.4 VTI-L VS. 2014 BMW 528i M sport. How much would it cost to maintain monthly/which is more reliable???
  11. Vicky Macho

Nissan gtr

I can drive a manual...its diffrent from driving a normal daily manual car.. Thats what i'm nervous about driving a 545hp car its not gonna be the same as driving an ACCORD right??:confused:..its better for me to get used to my car familirize it WELL...before tuning it. Lets take a year 0r...
  12. Vicky Macho

Nissan gtr

545hp is ALOT OF POWER...but mayb cause i still haven't..,get hands on my GTR....i din have any experince riding it....so far i have driiven 350z..performance tuning:confused:i will put that on hold first...and of course i goin to mod the body...of the car.
  13. Vicky Macho

Nissan gtr

What i mean is....anyhow im still going to mod my GTR...the stock is 545hp...tats alot of power under the hood. :driver:
  14. Vicky Macho

Nissan gtr

No no...im buying stock 2014 GTR.... Lucky GTR...is not fully manual..i'll be in deep shit....if its manual... Using its paddle shift...would feel like a ferrari i guess...with the roar of its 3.8 V6 TWIN TURBO..and..sound of exhaust...can put any cars of its class to shame....(no offence...
  15. Vicky Macho

WTA about kancil rims.

Yuppp... I like your rim design...is it vossen rims??...:rofl:
  16. Vicky Macho

Nissan gtr

Goin for ride together..,,is fun...its not about showing off...its get to know people...and their ride... My friends are in shock when i told them im buying GTR....i wonder what to tell them whenn they ask for a ride....giving a 800 Hp GTR for a ride....is not the same as ACCORD..
  17. Vicky Macho

Nissan gtr

Sure...meet..up with u guys... iin weekends for tea/coffee..,or weekend run... ---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:29 AM ---------- Sure...meet..up with u guys... iin weekends for tea/coffee..,or weekend run...
  18. Vicky Macho

Toyota 3D Type Stainless Steel Keychain

Do you have..keychain/ring for nissan gtr??....
  19. Vicky Macho

Nissan gtr

About the 2015 GTR....i cant wait for that..since im keen in buying by this month.... Upgrading wise..i will slowly..get used to my car..than slowly tune it....i have decided..to buy...the 2014 nissan gtr..vermillion red...(like i said earlier)...color wise....neva min laa...later can...
  20. Vicky Macho

vibrating steering wheel

Sometimes it can also caused by your tyres...are the tyres in good condition??....because harden tyres can cause the Steering wheel to vibrate.....few years back my dad own a 2000 wira...the is in good condition but its tyres...are quite harden....so in this case....the steering wheel starts to...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,
Recently i went to test drive a nissan sentra b13 with sr20ve 20v and 6 speed manual gearbox.
I am quite interested in the car.
Anybody have opinions on the reliability and maintenance?

Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience