Search results

1. spuzzle

where can i do chasis strengthening

where can i do chasis strengthening / spot weld gents, my satria have weird sound fr the firewall/vhouse...i suspect there are some cracks on the chasis...where can i do chasis strengthening? anyone facing this kind of problem? this fun car on turbo engine 370whp and i did thrash it quite...
  2. help-white smoke after high rev

i had a problem where thick white smoke after high boost and high rev. when i drive below 6krpm, it is all ok. when i boost and rev to 6-7krpm some smoke observed. when i release pedal, thick smoke. what i have done so far: -serviced my turbo -changed all valve seal and service whole head...
  3. satria to install 4wd

guys, any of you have experience with 4wd system on satria chasis? it is pnp or need modifications on the chasis? thx for sharing:proud:
  4. Can a stock evo3 engine withstand 1.5bar of boost?

all sifus, can a stock evo3 block withstand 1.3-1.5bar of boost? simple mod done: 18g turbo e6x ecu 260 cam 560 cc injector walbro fuel regulator banana wastegate metal gasket ( what thickness the best? ) target to achieve +-350whp
  5. How to differentiate evo 1,2,3 with engine code

Anyone know how to differentiate evo 1,2,3 through the engine codings? I am looking for evo 2 block complete to replace my current vr4 block.
  6. balancer shaft removal

anyone mind to share on pros and cons on removing 4g63 balancer shaft? those experienced may elaborate more. thx
  7. Pls advise how to build 500-600whp on 4g63

All bros and sifus, early this year i did started a thread on how to mod a stock vr4 engine to +-300whp with little budget, then i did the mod and manage to get 370whp but over budget....hehehe....now i'm considering to rebuild the block and necessary components to achieve 550whp current...
  8. Evo 9 and 9.5 mr

Difference between evo 9 and 9.5 mr hi all esp MLOC members, my fren sold his DC5, now planning to get evo 9 but to his surprise he saw an advert in Mudah selling evo9 mr.....can anyone tell what is the difference between 9 and 9.5? any advise on choosing an evo? the link to evo9 mr #...
  9. spuzzle

Where to repair auto gearbox

Bros, I have problem with my accord 2.4 auto gearbox. There is some strange sound while cruising. Any of you who can recommend a reliable workshop to repair/overhaul auto gearbox? Thanks
  10. Need help! Where to repair auto gearbox?

Bro's. My accord 2.4 auto gearbox have some strange sound while cruising. Any of you guys can recommend where to repair/overhaul auto gearbox? Need to find a reliable workshop. Thanks
  11. halfcut shop

to all hondarians, i m helping a fren to search for accord 2.4 2004 auto gearbox but couldnt find anyone can suggest which halfcut shop that have more varieties? appreciate if u could post the phone no and name of the shop or anyone that have 'lubang' to look for those fr kg melayu...
  12. Adjustable Shocks

DC owners, I am planning to get a set of adjustable absorbers for my ride DC5, prefer those more in comfort and good in handling also. Any suggestion and price if available? Currently running stock rims, shocks and tanabe springs. Thanks
  13. GSR / Evo final drive

Hi all, I am currently using evo2 gearbox with 3.909 final drive. First and second gear is too short for me to launch the car. 1. Does a GSR 3.545 final drive bettter if I change it with my current 3.909? 2. Can it fits in my evo2 gears? 3. Or it is better if I change to evo3 gearbox +...
  14. Painting shop - opinion pls

Guys, I am planning to paint my satria inside out....anyone can share which paint shop offers reasonable price and good workmanship? if possible share the pricing and pics too....any shops in kl or kuantan....thanks
  15. Gearbox Codes

All sifu's I am using this gearbox ( W5M332NRWC / JS8726 ) on my engine. It is two wheel gearbox comes with LSD. What gearbox is it? Secondly, how to determine a gearbox final drive by the codings. Thanks
  16. EF 1.6 vtec to exchange with Satria 2.0 turbo

Hi all, One of my fren plan to exchange his EF 1.6 vtec with any Satria 2.0 turbo. Owner can top up little not more than 5k if car have racing parts. Any interested parties can pm me your car spec and price or u can post it here. Thanks Pictures coming soon because car away fr hometown...
  17. Fully utilise Haltech E6X

Hi all, I heard of a fren who is using miss firing system on his haltech E6K. Anyone can elaborate on how to activate this system on E6X? Need any external support? What other system that have on E6X I can use for my turbo engine? Currently only running boost solenoid. thanks in advance
  18. 2.2L crank on VR4 block

Hi all, I plan to get a 2.2L crank ( 7 bolt ) to fit into my VR4 block with stock VR4 conrod and 86mm forge / 1-2JZ pistons. What do I need to do to install this crank? Is there a lot of work or can easily fit into it? Thanks in advance for all your opinions or any other recommended...
  19. Need help-Poor idling after high rev

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- All zth members, need some help to sought out my engine idling problem. my engine idling after high rev is not stable where it drops to 300 or 400 rpm and sometimes do shutdown the engine. it is so difficult...
  20. Poor idling after high rev ( 4G63 )

All zth members, need some help to sought out my engine idling problem. my engine idling after high rev is not stable where it drops to 300 or 400 rpm and sometimes do shutdown the engine. it is so difficult to drive in urban where u need to change gears always. my foreman did few...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

just wondering...which ebc would u guys choose n y.. greddy profec b spec 2 vs blitz id3 ??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience