Search results

1. Procedure to scrap car

I planned to scrap my old Chevrolet Optra. Probably sell it to besi buruk shop. I'm wondering anyone knows what is the procedure? I must take my name off the car just in case someone use the car for illegal activities. Car still can drive but need overhaul and the interior is dirty. I just...
  2. csl

Teens

came across with something and let me think back my teen's life. Can't really remember wtf was happened 2 decades ago, all the pictures just filled with clubbing, fcking, illegal street racing and etc. I guess today's youngsters are having even a better life :love::love: At least got high speed...
  3. csl

Blame

Blame game had started. So any guess when will it end? I hope something will happen so that KLSE drop 10-20% and make RM to USD go back to 3.3-3.8. voters only consist of netizens. If 100k of netizens officially support opposition, that's mean opposition should win. if not win, that's mean BN...
  4. ISP in Malaysia sucks dry malaysians

KNN our isp really make money from the users. No wonder so rich. YES is the worst quota guardian then come with the rest. P1 is the 3rd from the last after taking over by Maxis. Unify is the very last kiamsiap quota provider at the moment due to still letting unlimited quota thing to be maintain...
  5. csl

ZTH charity

wanna ask if ZTH management can come up with a long term charity thing for helping those unlucky people. The charity can sell ZTH items or receive direct donation in the form of money or goods, and organizing cross states convoy for charity purpose and etc. Sometimes looked at those unlucky news...
  6. price different

Who good in economy and tell me why most things cost more in sabah and sarawak har? example, A copy of Hypertune magazine, our place sells RM10.90 but over there sells RM12.90.
  7. csl

Need help from the power of internet

Kid missing. He was trying to call his mother because his younger sister cried. Somehow went missing. Polis suspect someone carried him away as the dog just stop at a shop's front corridor. This kit able to speak his name and write his name. Please call his parents at 016-9691166 or or call...
  8. csl

My 1st tulan thing in 2013

Just about 3 weeks ago, a drug addict stole my house aluminum door/window frame. Total cost me RM1.xk for fixing. Sibeh tulan. I found out the place they are hanging out and it is a kedai besi buruk (which is quite famous for people to go there and buy back their stolen item). I almost wanna get...
  9. improve braking

Anyone knows what can be done to improve braking power without installing a set of BBK or slotted rotos or racing brake pad?
  10. csl

sometimes we call this type of people as AH

After read a commentary from Chinapress, made me think about those people who always over react and also never try but talk kok based on imagination. KNN. The story was related to toy guns (don't know if it was BB or PB) seller who recently got caught. So what is the problem. This cunt not...
  11. csl

Congrats to Shila

Probably it is a bit too late but still, I would like to congrats Shila Amzah for winning the crown in the Asian Wave 2012. Just like one of the jury said, she is already a super star. Just too bad that she is in Malaysia. If she is in Hong Kong or somewhere else, she might be able to become a...
  12. csl

Malaysia policy on transportation

I really can find any info on Malaysia transport policy towards those electric personal transport thing like Segway and etc. As per usual, if not clearly stated on the law, automatic people will assume that it is illegal. But I would like to ask to get a definite answer. My plan is to build...
  13. csl

unhealthy marketing strategy

I'm not talking about scratch & win. I'm talking about those hidden cost marketing strategy widely spread after the successful of Air Asia. Recently, saw an ad for jap tour for RM1.6k for 4D3N. Really unbelievable. But after check the details, it is just a ground trip which is excluding flight...
  14. csl

Karma, what happen to me

As I always cursing be it from mouth or keyboard, today I received a sms from my wife telling me a bad news. My new house 22 feet sliding gate (secondary gate) had been stolen together with few windows panels. There goes at least 4 pieces 18" AD08. The gate they can sell maybe RM100-200 as...
  15. csl

credit card again KNN

Last year or 2, there were telemarketing companies called me for selling insurance. As I have spare money, so I just entertain and buy 2 so that people can have a job if the company is real and if the company is fake, it is still better than going rob on the street or kidnapping people. That few...
  16. csl

New summon cost RM2k

Just read the news today. The gov is gonna set the summon between RM300 to RM2k. License plate will get RM300 so over speed limit will be raised till don't know what price. KNN, I must vote opposition if they dare to make it real.
  17. WTA: Federal tires

I used to hear people say Silverstone tires got problem and always got pregnant syndrome. I didn't believe it and finally I got it and wasted the rest of 3 each (fairly new). I felt no point to keep something that will potentially kill my father in law so replaced with 4ea China brand and so far...
  18. Defi vs Shadow

May I know what is the performance different between Defi and Shadow gauges? Example like accuracy, sensitivity and etc. Thanks in advance.:adore::adore::adore:
  19. csl

Wira suspension search

Wanna ask what is the best option for wira 1.6 front and rear absorber + spring, under RM1k (excluding installation). Thanks.
  20. csl

Nuclear power

After recent Japan nuclear plant incident, many parties straight come out, either ask for revise or drop the nuclear power plan. I don't know it is just based on politics, or nuclear power is so fragile and dangerous. After reading some reports from everywhere, I realized that the failure of...