Search results

1. C

Musc drag challenge cyberjaya 2010 - final

Yeah,only 2 owner from avantech that crazy enough to enter 4 wheel cat,the red ef and black crx,itupun 2 Kali je..no yellow EG... Kroni??such a harsh word since no advantage given and never ask for it.
  2. C

Musc drag challenge cyberjaya 2010 - round 11

Who's mr.kecup?hahaha...every week also I will enter kalau ada
  3. C

as per topic,13th got cyber drag..so on the 21st is cancel?
  4. C

Putrajaya drag cancelled?
  5. C

MUSC DRAG CHALLENGE CYBERJAYA 2010 - Round 7

ah kau...ask him to come on friday nite..let him try the black crx..haha..or much slower one, my satria
  6. C

all 4g93 na owners out there!!!!!!

no MAF..confirm standalone..
  7. C

MUSC DRAG CHALLENGE CYBERJAYA 2010 - Round 5

if CRX i think its the white rex with green TE...only 3 crx that day...Yellow JDD ah siong,black & slow BFR avantech and that white CRX.. but whose EF yang tak sempat cat tu? boleh tahan..
  8. C

Maximum Rev

3rd gear - 180 km/h ....what's the distance u took to reach 180 km/h in 3rd gear??must be a powerful car,what gearbox ratio?.. i only manage 126 km/h in 300 m..from the time sheet last musc drag race..93na with mat speed.. while my b20 vtec is only 16+ km/h 4th gear 300 meter...189km/h for...
  9. C

MUSC DRAG CHALLENGE CYBERJAYA 2010 - Round 4

Ah kau still tired i think..looks like the vtec winner is different from what i heard..huhu.. n congrat to sumimasen..single cam only right?
  10. C

MUSC DRAG CHALLENGE CYBERJAYA 2010 - Round 3

Thumb up MUSC!! but how do u overcome the uneven surface at the starting?u guys cannot hold the car..RT will not be consistent since u will push the car backward and jump start also can happen..worst case is,when sum1 jump start..they will blame the organizor because they said the car had...
  11. C

MyGreenOil RUNWAY DRAG RACING CHAMPIONSHIP 2010

what about the format?same like SDB? fastest 8 automaticaly go to quarter final? and also the championship point?
  12. C

sepang drag battle round 1 class G avantech

malaysian style...they will wait till nx event then complaint again after race end...hehe...
  13. C

sepang drag battle round 1 class G avantech

Do all turborian allowed vtec on the road from class F to participate in class G? 400m should be no problem for turbo to tapau vtec right?
  14. C

sepang drag battle new regulation..

what do u mean by cheat?maybe can give some example to our organizor so that they can look thoroughly...
  15. C

2010 SDB : Turbo On The Road

haiya..i already sold my turbo then baru u buat... suggestion only..open cc...2 wheel..registered car(valid roadtax n not potong)...complete seat..glass window..full piping..semi slick..1000kg minimum weight.. favour will go to 2.0 n higher cc because of 400m distance..if want more...
  16. C

MUSC DRAG CHALLENGE CYBERJAYA 2010 - Round 1

yeah,tomei boss org kuala...last time i bought e3 throttle body with special price after showing my ic...'waa org kampung' :biggrin:
  17. C

MUSC DRAG CHALLENGE Cyberjaya FINAL - 13 Dec 09

cannot view the picture..bandwith exceeded
  18. C

Mygreenoil airport drag race - 6 dec 2009

thumb up ah kau+MUSC Team and Mygreenoil... just like fast n furious oredi..got entertainment at night before and after event..like this at night for sure got 'deal' game..maybe can have practise run at night to test the ratio and sempat lagi change the gb if not ngam for the sake of R & D...
  19. C

Fast4ward Drag4fun 4.10.2009 Kg. gajah Circuit

dont upgrade the car,just transfer the engine to satria/neo/charade..hehehe:evil:
  20. 4g13,4g15,4g92p,4g91 engine..halfcut condition

call me 012-5807666..kl area only.. important parts is the engine parts,dun mind if dont hav dashboard or disc brake

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,all sifus here ...
I going to covert my waja to gsr
Do u all have any recommend workshops to done this ?
And where half cut shop u all get this ?
I heard that after convert the fuel meter will not accurate ...
How can solve that problem ?
Thx for u all information ...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience