Search results

1. Apache91120

Kaitospeed: NGK Iridium IX Spark Plugs

Tr6ix 3689 1 box please. Whatsapp: 012-9154001
  2. Apache91120

Engine oil leaking

Hi! I know that this is an old thread. There're many people having this common problem, and I would like to help. I know a cheaper method to solve this problem once and for all and very effective too. This will save your hard earned money. You don't need to go to the workshop, your problems...
  3. Bar's leaks liquid copper head gasket / radiator / intake manifold / block seal

BAR'S LEAKS LIQUID COPPER HEAD GASKET / RADIATOR / INTAKE MANIFOLD / BLOCK SEAL. One Step, No Draining Required Coolant Compatible Sodium Silicate Formula Permanent Cooling System Repair Repairs & Seals Blown Head Gaskets Repairs & Seals Engine Block Leaks Works with All Types of Coolant...
  4. Rislone (piston) ring seal smoke repair

RISLONE (PISTON) RING SEAL SMOKE REPAIR. What it does: Stops White/Blue Exhaust Smoke Reduces Oil Burning Quiets Engine Noise Reduces Blow-By Seals Worn Pistons & Rings Add to Engine Oil Anytime Seeing smoke? Don’t panic. Simply put your car through the Rislone Regimen to get it...
  5. Original mitsubishi long life high flow thermostat for proton persona/gen2/blm/campro

ORIGINAL MITSUBISHI LONG LIFE HIGH FLOW THERMOSTAT FOR PROTON PERSONA / GEN 2 / SAGA BLM / CAMPRO ENGINE. The thermostat is a temperature control valve assembly used in the vehicle cooling system. Located in a housing usually at the front of the vehicle engine; the thermostat allows...
  6. Bar's engine oil stop leak

BAR'S ENGINE OIL STOP LEAK. MADE IN USA. Stops and seals motor oil leaks Works with all types of motor oil Restores gaskets; seals to stop and prevent engine oil leaks
  7. Lucas engine oil stop leak

LUCAS ENGINE OIL STOP LEAK. MADE IN USA Lucas Engine Oil Stop Leak is an all new formulation of Lucas additives and very specific base stocks designed to stop seal leaks in engines. Compatible with petroleum, semi-synthetic and full synthetic motor oils Renews worn seals with no risk...
  8. Atp engine oil stop leak

Engine kereta anda 'makan' minyak hitam? Selalu nak kena top up? Minyak hitam leaking? Oil seal / gasket bocor? Sekarang tidak lagi! Gunakan ATP ENGINE OIL STOP LEAK! AT-205 Re-Seal is a fast, effective and safe stop-leak for all rubber seals and gaskets. The exclusive formulation...
  9. Apache91120

Products with wrong spelling?

Hahaha! Sent from my GT-I8552 using Tapatalk
  10. Apache91120

Hahaha! Frankly speaking, I always enjoy "China English"! Sent from my GT-I8552 using Tapatalk
  11. Apache91120

Any one used "Ardeca" Belgium produced engine oil?

I just want to know if anyone used it and would like to hear their feedback. If no one using it then no problem. Cheers! Sent from my GT-I8552 using Tapatalk
  12. Apache91120

A few years ago when Dato' Seri Hishamuddin wanted to stress more on English language studies in schools, many people including MPs objected him. Now you see what happened! Hehe!
  13. Apache91120

Actually European products like engine oil don't require API but ACEA. Sent from my GT-I8552 using Tapatalk
  14. Apache91120

Price RM220 4 liters fully synthetic Sent from my GT-I8552 using Tapatalk
  15. Apache91120

Hehe! Sent from my GT-I8552 using Tapatalk
  16. Apache91120

I wonder if they have English teacher in China Sent from my GT-I8552 using Tapatalk
  17. Apache91120

Saga BLM belt tensioner and IAFM replacement

It must be done by someone who has the expertise. A guy in Kajang doing the repair. The job will take about 2 hours. Warranty for repair is 1 year. Sent from my GT-I8552 using Tapatalk
  18. Apache91120

Saga BLM belt tensioner and IAFM replacement

The IAFM can be repaired, no point buying new because after about 60,000km it will make the same irritating noise again. The Tensioner bearing if it is worn out or defective, has to be renewed. Better use GATES brand which is high quality & long lasting.
  19. Apache91120

But definitely NOT for me! Hehe! Sent from my GT-I8552 using Tapatalk
  20. Apache91120

China product makers don't give attention on the spellings. The quality is bad too. I always avoid buying China made products.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear Sifus,

I had problem with my car paint. hope somebody can help me to solve my paint issue. it has some serious pitting issues that seriously made the car looks not appealing. what should i do?

Should i just wet sand the entire car to smoothens the surface of the painting.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience