Search results

1. Lat83

BOT (Bolt On Turbo)

For stability and safety, it should be my first priority before transplanting my engine. even my previous Myvi also used adjustable for stock K3VE :biggrin: Should be no problem for Sentra N16 1.6L to endorse 2L engine with turbo? Abam 'J' allow it bro?
  2. Lat83

BOT (Bolt On Turbo)

If around RM8k-RM10k I think straight forward to SR20DET or SR16VE should be better option right bro? SR20DET stock PnP also produce minimum 200hp and quite enough. Any opinion about this bro? Sorry, I am quite new about engine transplant :dong:
  3. Lat83

BOT (Bolt On Turbo)

Hi all sifus I have Nissan Sentra N16 powered by QG16DE and I felt this engine 'too weak' for my heavy N16 body with auto tranny. So I plan to BOT Q1 - What kit is suitable for my engine? Q2 - How much estimate cost to BOT which I expect to reach around 200hp daily usage? Hope someone will...
  4. Lat83

Sentra Boleh Club!! ~Sentra~ The Best of The Best!

This thread still alive? :trytofly::trytofly:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Don't like the messy look of the engine bay with all the colorful cables? Want to have a more "original look"?

Try this: http://drexchan.fotopic.net/p12175540.html

Material needed:
1. cable organizer of various sizes and length according to the cable thickness and layout. Can be found in ACE hardware, MidValley although th eprice is slightly steep. RM1.80 per foot for 1/4" and RM2.xx for 3/4".

2. black color cable tie, thinest...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience