Search results

1. iexit

Toyota Altezza Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

Store clearance. (4)exterior Door handle rm50 (4)chrome door handle rm150(one pc chrome coming out) + rubber rest (2)wing mirror rm150 (2)central lock motor (front n rear looks the same, but these are rears) rm100 (3)interior panel with window switch rm80 ---------- Post added at 09:49 AM...
  2. iexit

1JZ VVTI users

Hey Tez1j owners, I got a question and wonder if any one has some experience on this matter. Recently, during full throttle at roughly about 5000-6000RPM the engine sorts of experience a fuel cut which also triggers the engine check light, however shortly after releasing the throttle the light...
  3. iexit

Toyota 1J R154 Gearbox (M)

Cny bump
  4. Toyota 1J R154 Gearbox (M)

Sold thank you
  5. iexit

Full Bucket (Comfy)

One side sold... left the one which needs a little repair. Price reduced RM300 ONO
  6. iexit

toyota altezza AS200

Really, my bad. Good new info :-)
  7. iexit

toyota altezza AS200

AS200 no 6speed bro
  8. iexit

10% off to all Altezza Club (FB & ZTH) members with validity from now till 31AUG2012. Kindly provide your members the coupon code "tezzaclub" without the inverted commas to be input into our website checkout page upon checking out. It will automatically apply a 10% discount. Kits take 1-2weeks...
  9. iexit

Altezza SXE10 Rear rotor size

I am aware that the rotors and calipers for G1 & 3S are different... which model is yours?
  10. iexit

Johor Newbies Needs Help....

Can't help in terms of JB mech. But the altezza is a relatively simple car, any toyota guy can maintain it for you. The 3SGE/1G is a shared platform (mostly) with other toyotas so parts won't be too much of an issue.
  11. iexit

Suspension recommendations

Well i had Tein's on both my ex cars are i did not like the feel. Its either too hard or too soft, absorber don't rebound as well as i think it should. On bumpy roads the car will 'sampan' as the absorber only manage to do 50% of the absorption (especially on a mid weight car like the tezza). I...
  12. iexit

Suspension recommendations

My best experience is with OHLINS & BILSTEINS both not fully adjustable (can't afford a fully adj set :P), jap brand which was good for me was Cusco. I'm on the HKS Hypermax 3 now, so far so good... but stay away form Tein if you can. My 2 cents
  13. iexit

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/chassis-and-wheels/411521-wts-altezza-rims.html#post1064000922 [/IMG]
  14. WTS Altezza Rims

ORI Altezza Rims for Sale RM700 REDUCED RM500 - No dents - No repairs - No Tires - No Center Cap Call Marcus 0193840919 / [email protected]
  15. iexit

Updated. Complete doors or parts from them are available. Need to clear space :-)
  16. iexit

toyota altezza AS200

OR buy the AS200 if you plan to drop in the 1j/2j with less 'issues' :-D If not, yeah stick to the RS200
  17. iexit

Converting into turbo

Call TOM's, but a stock turbo halfcut with everything u need. If not sourcing for manual parts will be a hassle. The turbo engines are fine, no trouble on maintenance, just 'refresh' it before installation.
  18. iexit

3sge superchanger

The supercharger is belt driven so there is more stress in the belt area, having said that superchargers do not determine the speed in which the belts are driven (it follows the engine revolution) buy ori stuff or performance belts perhaps could help?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Watch this old cutscene on Season 16, Episode 3, provided by the BBC2 channel on youtube, where Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May decides to rob a bank and runs away in their beloved Rolls-Royce Ghost, Mercedes-Benz S65AMG and "Bentley Mulsanne". Although this video is a few months old, nothing beats a great old car chase around town and up and down the hills of Albania...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience