Search results

1. G

Discussion On Your Daily Ride

I think mine now rear is 34 and the front is 17 maybe? Its relaxed at 80kmh. We will see after 1 or 2 month. As we gets older, torque matter more than hp.
  2. G

Update on my trusty EX5.. The mileage clocked 110k km last month. The engine is showing its age with timing chain noise, teppet noise which can only be solved temporarily, clutch is not so grippy. This bike has served me faithfully all these years while receiving hard riding style. Initially i...
  3. G

Rm8k Wira & Jazz GK5 ownership experience-A long way to go

That flashing red light. If not mistaken its illegal to use as brake light. Still its much better in term of safety as it captures the attention of the rear driver. Cheap ones does not last long esp the plastic lens. Not too sure abt LED headlights too. My bro did a cheap HID on his Iriz. What...
  4. G

Review: 2023 Honda HRV 1.5L Turbo

Does the front still have the tendency to almost bottoming out as if there is zero bound rate from the absorber? I experience this on the first gen HRV.
  5. G

Myvi lagi best brake pad issue

Agreed...sand it a bit, service the pin and for me personnaly i will bleed the whole system. When bleeding i prefer using old pumping method than the easier vacuum method. Pumping method helps dislodge dirt from inside the caliper. I am not sure which variant of Trestor i am using but did not...
  6. G

Nah, not really. Your car is relatively new and i bet the original grounding is still in excellent working condition. All my ride had grounding cables and it only made a difference (a lot) on my old Pajero and my 1.8 Waja. No difference with the BLM. The pajero start with just 1 crank and...
  7. G

120k km is still low and its not like yours is using the famous Punch CVT and handling lots of power. You mention it happened after cvt fluid change, did the correct fluid grade is used? If not then go for the correct grade and nothing else. If yes, then have a 2nd opinion. Yours is running...
  8. G

Used Civic with high mileage

Whenever we are getting an old car or bike that we really want, we must be mentally prepared and accept that it will require money for quite some time until we are totally satisfied with the condition. From my experience with my Pajero and my bro Merc W124 (just sold 2 month ago), engine and...
  9. Isuzu Trooper restore?

Guys, need some input. I might be able to secure one unit of Isuzu Trooper with G200 petrol engine foc as the owner are letting go few rides which he no longer uses. We have seen the car and from what i see, it still can be put back on the road. Its an old Isuzu trooper, 2.0 petrol, 2 door...
  10. G

Mazda Astina 323 Carburetor Modification

Setting the ignition timing should be easy..at least from my experience. In my case all i need are the factory spec, a warm up engine, timing light (i think i still got it somewhere in the store at my parents house), and something to block off one vaccum line to the distributor. If i were to...
  11. G

Mazda Astina 323 Carburetor Modification

I doubt u can get anything done for few hundreds. Carb cost will vary according to demand then getting the right guy to install it is another challenge. Any mod? My advice is get the car properly serviced. When i first got my Pajero long2 time ago what i did was; 1.all fluid change. 2.spark...
  12. G

Corsa Sport Rain...as the name suggest, its made for wet surface. However dont be fooled by the name, this tire is also good in dry. This is how the thread looks like. The compound is softer than my previous Maxxis Diamond, that could be the reason of much better grip in the dry. My new...
  13. G

Fuel for Old/Vintage Car

Hav u tried Petronas Ron95 after they claim they improved the formula? I did and i must say there is improvement. Now i am mainly on Caltex as its along my route to work. Petron also got but the station along my route is too small thus always need to que. The 2nd station is slightly further and...
  14. G

Fuel for Old/Vintage Car

Can anyone explain to me how it works? I really want to know how 'talking to myself' earns me money. At least i can make money while filling up my free time. I doubt Shell (or whatever petrol brand mentioned after this) come up with this themselves, if they did then its just lame.I really...
  15. G

Update on My EX5. New parts went on the bike. Both are wear and tear parts. The first one is a new set of rims ( never know that rims can be a wear and tear part). I did not change it for looks but the rear bearing housing is worn out and causing the wheel to wobble which is not good especially...
  16. G

My previous set of Givi last for about 3 years. The pants starts to leak and I decided to buy a new Givi set early this year? The jacket is in great shape and i gave it to my brother. My new Givi set got the pants leaking on the 2nd usage. I checked and discover its leaking from the waterproof...
  17. G

Continue... Rear suspension and yes, thats cooling fins on the rear axle. This model still using leaf spring. If not mistaken the model after this uses coil spring. More cup holders and storage in the center arm rest. There are 8 cup holders in this vehicle. Guess workers riding in workhorse...
  18. G

This is my ride for next week. No its not mine. I still have my Pajero and its a keeper for sure. This 2008 D40 Navara belongs to my brother in law. I cleaned it last week and was surprised when he told me its for sale. This is LE variant. I will be driving this next week to help him sell it if...
  19. G

My LMST diary | past, present & future | 2007 to 202x

Saga lmst can be seen everywhere....nope. At least not where i live. Its a rare sight now.
  20. G

My LMST diary | past, present & future | 2007 to 202x

Eh...a saga LMST is not a common sight on our roads lah...or at least in Melaka where I lived.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To all members and car enthusiasm !!!

Be aware of this member, nick Ensky @ Steve Goh is doing Fraud buisness here in Zerotohundred. This is the story, he claims that his company provide service to customer from importing parts tru Yahoo Japan Auction.( http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...rt-sport-rims-from-japan.html?highlight=ensky ) I used his service and paid...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience