Search results

1. Z

Racing License Question

Thank you for answering the question. I will chase my dream. thank you so much
  2. Z

Racing License Question

Yes, it is really exciting to see that many car TimeAttack, is it another ZTH TimeAttack will be held soon?
  3. Z

Racing License Question

Yes, really appreciated to TOM and Pomen GTR bro and who willing to share about racing. I thought why this thing not really outside there and people know about it. While a long time ago, racing in a circuit or event was a thing that is popular. First event i go was at ZeroToHundred Time Attack...
  4. Z

Racing License Question

Wow, so need to becareful then... Yes, i study all the knowledge that about track because if not cannot give 100% focus when racing if wondering in the head "what is that, why like that, ehhhhh?" haha. Thanks TOM and Pomen GTR, it is really helping to know about this, i have been asking people...
  5. Z

Racing License Question

Fuhh, thats a relieved... I thought i cant participate. Ok thank you pomen gtr for the confirmation. And another question is participate in club is compulsory for racing license? Because many club is inactive
  6. Z

Racing License Question

I have search everywhere about racing license at Google Search and ZTH Forum. ZTH link here : http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=168337 And i understand is : 1. Go to AAM to apply for Racing License 2. Medical Checkup 3. Join the club <<this one i'm not sure because...
  7. Z

Turbo upgrade..Ecu upgrade

alrighty, i will keep my loyalty to shell ..haha..
  8. Z

Alright..thank you..before i use semi syn 5w30 from perodua SC...after free service finish..then go outside..shell helix ultra full syn 5w40..thank you for respond
  9. Z

I will just continue here, so i not need to make new thread... so i want to ask your opinion... i always use shell helix ultra 5w40 on my myvi after bolt-on turbo, do i have to change to different number or just continue the same i mean now 5w40 after BOT,10w40..or is it ok just stay same number...
  10. Z

Ohhh, thanks for the reminder.since i not doing it now, i still got time to decide
  11. Z

Yeah, i'm experience it when i driving, the car look exterior like can go fast, then when i beside them, they start throttling and sound so loud but still there..haha and i'm meet some just normal look but can go like wow..seriously wow..from the car that start from 1000cc engine to 2000cc...
  12. Z

Ya, myvi 1.5se i will just bolt-on. more easier..haha oh thank you for the tip, exterior i didnt change anything...haha i got another question, i'm still going to official perodua service centre, after i bolt-on i can just go service my car outside of the service centre right,the benefit is...
  13. Z

Actually december i want to start it, i will go to Ftzone in penang since i'm in penang, i think the owner is famous in penang, so i will go there. About the bov sound, actually i like the sound and i know the HKS sqv got option that dont have the whistling sound just by take out the part call...
  14. Z

Alright got it, i understand..thank you very much .it solved
  15. Z

Sorry didnt mention which one..I want to bolt-on turbo or bot like you said So what i understand is those change to aftermarket ecu does not disturb those ABS,EPS thing.. What about the blow off valve, i dont want the whistling sound, it attract police attention...got many type of blow off...
  16. Turbo upgrade..Ecu upgrade

Hi, i got curiosity So want ask here, when you change your car to turbocharger, you have to change your ecu to aftermarket ecu such as haltech and etc right.. Ok if i change the ecu, will it make the electronic function gone such as ABS, EPS ..those electronic function...is it store in the same...
  17. Z

Car modification for myvi 1.5se auto advice

Alright, most of the post here really useful and really explaining in detail..thank you..and really appreciate it.. haha, i'm so happy right now, my problem for modding is solved..Thank you zerotohundred members seniors!! Thank you everybody ^_^
  18. Z

Save up and change to better car, that is different story. That story still in progress. This Myvimod story is full daily drive for 5-6 year more..to give less burden to myvi..i love myvi leh because this is my first car. The mod below Already implement: 15 inch lightweight rims Current...
  19. Z

-My rim is lightweight Rays made in japan 15 inch -well maybe it call anti roll bar..only lower the percentage of rolling our car?? haha -i know that the front stut bar..balance the front wheel vibration so can do sharp turn if i'm not mistaken -What is the difference with the myvi original...
  20. Z

Ya true,alright i wait for CVKit I have survey the LCP, it is the same size with the original CP, the difference only just the weight. Current Decision: Voltage Stabilizer Suspension System Brake Pad Exhaust System Lightweight Crank Pulley

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

[HELP]Exhaust Manifold (extractor) Gasket Problem!

hi guys, been having this problem recently. Weird rubbing/squelling-a-like noise from the engine bay (sounds like "jit jit jit jit" or "chit chit chit chit").
ONLY appear when engine is warmed up! sound is suspected to be coming from belt & pulley area.

✔ Already checked and changed all 3 v-belts (alternator, power steering & crank pulley belt).
✔ Checked all pulleys, no wobbling or loose pulley. No apparent misalignment...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience